Gad Eko Hendro H's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

""I'm not sure i understand what you mean by the 'setting' changing to ver5?",   it's…"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Feb 17 to Tile Square

13 Feb 18
Reply by Synthetik Software

"I'm okay with ver 4. And now I want to use ver 5 as easy as ver 4. Butyesterday when…"

13 Feb 18

"I still don't understand. No youtube video ?"

13 Feb 18

"version 5. Can you show me with pictures?"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Feb 16 to Tile Square

13 Feb 18

"So, what should I change to get a box tile? Can I start things without going through…"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Feb 16 to Tile Square

13 Feb 18

"And this is happen when I use the landscape picture format (the rectangle square, tu…"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Feb 15 to Tile Square

13 Feb 18

"should i re-registered ? When I use forum account, status: failed. When I cretate ne…"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Jun 28, 2017 to Error Message

3 Jun 28, 2017

"I agree with John. It's normal. But if you said that the movie brush turn into cell…"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Sep 30, 2016 to movie brush too big

11 Oct 10, 2016

"what your picture's dimension ?"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Sep 30, 2016 to movie brush too big

11 Oct 10, 2016

"Until everybody find the way..:)"

Gad Eko Hendro H replied Sep 19, 2016 to Control Brush

10 Sep 20, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Bernard Bunner posted a photo
yesterday
John Dilworth replied to John Dilworth's discussion Wacom Cintiq vs Ipad Pro and Apple Pencil
"Hmm, is it possible that you are testing the Pencil in an app that doesn't yet support it? eg this review: https://appleinsider.com/articles/18/03/27/first-look-apples-new-97-inch-ipad-with-apple-pencil-support mentions iWork as one that's…"
yesterday
Jake Tse replied to John Dilworth's discussion Wacom Cintiq vs Ipad Pro and Apple Pencil
"Has any one of you guys noticed that it'd work smoothly on all iPad models except the iPad Pro 9.7? I did test the Apple Pencil on several iPads, and it messed up only on the 9.7 inch model. Do you have this problem or does this only…"
Tuesday
Synthetik Software commented on Michael R Wright's photo
Thumbnail

crosspollination-G21

"Thanks for the info on the upcoming exhibit. Are you still doing the daily Studio Artist portraits?"
Monday
Synthetik Software replied to smm samm's discussion do know SA can not render some Ligatures?
"Ok. Confirms what i was thinking. I'll have to dive into the framework code for textedit controls and see how they handle it. Thanks for pointing this out."
Monday
Michael R Wright posted a photo
Monday
smm samm replied to smm samm's discussion do know SA can not render some Ligatures?
Monday
John Dilworth replied to John Dilworth's discussion Studio Artist V5 MSG Processors List in the group MSG
"Thanks for this useful reminder, in your role as chief SA treasure-keeper!  So potentially we will have two effective and complementary ways for checking out MSG presets.  First, there are the standard MSG Evolution features you describe,…"
Monday

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service