smm samm's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks, I found two website that can enhance and increase the resolution by Deep Lea…"

smm samm replied 9 hours ago to Neural Deep Learning

6 9 hours ago
Reply by smm samm

"I think as a tool just like other tools of SA, Studio Artist is better think of Deep…"

smm samm replied on Sunday to Neural Deep Learning

6 9 hours ago
Reply by smm samm

"with some processing script it will be easier to generate math shapes for filling"

smm samm replied Aug 6 to Is it possible to use a script engine in next version?

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Would you please help me:I have 10 images in Directory c:\A\ each image has its own…"

smm samm replied Jul 22 to Gallery Show Explorations

4 Jul 22

"thank you"

smm samm replied Jul 15 to Is it possible to change the region to simple black with white border?

4 Jul 15
Reply by smm samm

"I made this but It is not Pure White/Black and There are not clean borders too: "

smm samm replied Jul 15 to Is it possible to change the region to simple black with white border?

4 Jul 15
Reply by smm samm

"SA generates SVG very fast but other softwares open it slow, this is the problem."

smm samm replied Jul 8 to How can I have pdf?

4 Jul 8

"Oops, I have asked this question here before!I hope you can find a method with curen…"

smm samm replied May 12 to Is there any technique for generate stencil?

8 May 12
Reply by smm samm

"Think we can spray beauty painting on the wall instead simple shape, there are many…"

smm samm replied May 11 to Is there any technique for generate stencil?

8 May 12
Reply by smm samm

"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stencil"

smm samm replied May 11 to Is there any technique for generate stencil?

8 May 12
Reply by smm samm

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted photos
1 hour ago
smm samm replied to smm samm's discussion Neural Deep Learning
"thanks, I found two website that can enhance and increase the resolution by Deep Learning algorithm: https://deep-image.teonite.com/But It shows me error "fetching filters failed" maybe in my country it is…"
9 hours ago
smm samm updated their profile
10 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
19 hours ago
Jean Detheux posted a video

Gavotte 1 Facebook from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Gavotte 1 Facebook

This is an image sequence done with QuickTime Pro 7.x (how could Apple ever contemplate ditching QuickTime?) done with a Facebook album of images extracted from the first of three versions done with/to/for Rameau’s Gavotte. Here’s the FB album:…
yesterday
smm samm replied to smm samm's discussion Neural Deep Learning
"I think as a tool just like other tools of SA, Studio Artist is better think of Deep Learning as soon as possible, It must ride it and not stay under the wave.  Dear Bernard,you can see my works here:https://deepdreamgenerator.com/u/smmsamm but…"
Sunday
Bernard Bunner replied to smm samm's discussion Neural Deep Learning
"I have tested many neural networks software, Pikazo, Art.app, Artisto, DeepArt Effects, Style, etc. The most interesting, with the best result is Pikazo. I played with it 2 years, and posted results, here and here (Pikazo, SA, Filter forge…"
Sunday
Yuya Takeda replied to smm samm's discussion Neural Deep Learning
"Ok personal opinion time: Style and AI-REMIX programs use what's known as the fast neural style (feedforward network). The tendency for this algorithm is that it makes the style transfer very fast on large images, but it also makes quite a…"
Sunday

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service