smm samm's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe start here :  https://synthetik.com/simulating-pouring-paint/"

smm samm replied Nov 4, 2019 to emulate "fluid art" in SA

12 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Heather

"Yes, it is my fantasy too and I agree with you about Openframeworks, I think SA v5 w…"

smm samm replied Mar 21, 2019 to Is it possible to use a script engine in next version?

13 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Ryan DigiArt

"I think maybe it is better if SA try to use an existing engines like Javascript (sam…"

smm samm replied Mar 21, 2019 to Is it possible to use a script engine in next version?

13 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Ryan DigiArt

"Is it possible to add a graph relative brush size/strokes? "

smm samm replied Nov 25, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Yes I found it at first I searched copy text of you (Jumled RGB Match Color Pallete2…"

smm samm replied Sep 16, 2018 to Jumble Preset Setting

14 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Gad Eko Hendro H

"Is it possible for you to export your changed "jumble RGB match color palette2" and…"

smm samm replied Sep 15, 2018 to Jumble Preset Setting

14 Sep 16, 2018

"Would you please tell me Which category has this jumble preset? I want to check it b…"

smm samm replied Sep 15, 2018 to Jumble Preset Setting

14 Sep 16, 2018

"Maybe I could not understand your meaning because of my English, but with these opti…"

smm samm replied Sep 6, 2018 to Working with Alpha Channels to achieve transparency

8 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Heather

"Request #3:Better batch file Process for Saving even Svg and other formats Request #…"

smm samm replied Aug 29, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018

"Request #2: 1-adding search box to top of all TAB for search only there. 2-Drag and…"

smm samm replied Aug 29, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018

RSS

Latest Activity

Jean Detheux posted videos
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Lawrence Diggs's discussion Rotoscoping 64 bit files
"Quicktime movie files. Or folders of numbered frame images, which could be stored as jog, tiff, png, bmp, etc files inside the folder."
yesterday
Lawrence Diggs posted a discussion

Rotoscoping 64 bit files

What type of files will SA5 rotoscope?See More
Saturday
David Buckle posted a photo
Friday
Synthetik Software replied to metehanerdogdu's discussion I need a preset make this
"If you goto the Brush Modulation control panel, you can set the min and max brush sizes the modulation is generated within. So set Max Size to 100% if you want them to touch."
Wednesday
metehanerdogdu replied to metehanerdogdu's discussion I need a preset make this
"Thank you for your helpfull answers. Your answers so close what I need - Especially closepack2. I did some editing on it and get colser dot. Is it possible touches dots each other and minimum whites between them without overlapping?"
Jan 14
Synthetik Software replied to metehanerdogdu's discussion I need a preset make this
"Like Craig said, there are a lot of different ways you could build something like this. Here's one simple paint synthesizer approach. So i'm using smooth random path start generator, a path length of 1, vector sphere painting,…"
Jan 14
craig deeley replied to metehanerdogdu's discussion I need a preset make this
"I am sure there are quite a few factory presets available with SA that could start you on the way to making images like that. I am attaching a Paint Synthesizer preset that might be a good starting point for experimenting: cd_dottoss01.zip This…"
Jan 14

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service