"In windows version I have not  "Region Mask Option"  in "Path shape". "

smm samm replied Aug 26 to Rotating Individual Mosaic Blocks

2 Aug 27
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Would you please give a preset?"

smm samm replied Aug 21 to Is there any Paseq that generate this:

14 Aug 21
Reply by smm samm

"I know SA is giant, but please see this (tiny/old/not alive/slow/free) windows softw…"

smm samm replied Aug 18 to New Source and Canvas... is it just a terminology thing with me?

14 Aug 20

"Now is a very good time for feature change ideas I know There are many functions ins…"

smm samm replied Aug 18 to New Source and Canvas... is it just a terminology thing with me?

14 Aug 20

"Sometimes ago I asked SA a feature margin which is the space between the image and t…"

14 Aug 20

"I made it again and again but I can not generate a manual pencil like draw, In this…"

smm samm replied Aug 12 to Is there any Paseq that generate this:

14 Aug 21
Reply by smm samm

"Please think about this features too: 0:Counter: Many times I'm not sure if an opera…"

smm samm replied Jul 30 to A message from Synthetik Software

12 Jul 31

"thank you I will check it."

smm samm replied Jul 30 to Is there any Paseq that generate this:

14 Aug 21
Reply by smm samm

"I want regenerate just like the sample with only one continuse line. Is it possible…"

smm samm replied Jul 29 to Is there any Paseq that generate this:

14 Aug 21
Reply by smm samm

"This is a paint preset, Would you please optimize it:Scribble_line The sample now is…"

smm samm replied Jul 28 to Is there any Paseq that generate this:

14 Aug 21
Reply by smm samm

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul Perlow posted a photo

Par Avion Revised

Corrected Version
10 hours ago
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Heather's discussion Randomization option
"So if you click the Random button at the bottom of the Editor, it randomizes that control panel only.  If you shift click the Random button, then it randomizes all of the control panels associated with the effect for that op mode. We agree…"
yesterday
Heather posted a discussion

Randomization option

Hi,Is there a way to use the "random" button to randomize all parameters in the editor instead of just one? Or lock some and let the randomizer randomize the remaining parameters?Its quite useful for discovery but think it would be way better if it randomized all parameters or had a choice of what to randomize or not. Thanks.See More
yesterday
Alan posted photos
Saturday
Friday
Victor Ingrassia replied to Synthetik Software's discussion ProRes Lossless Codec
"Thanks! Tho I had already downloaded the Pro codecs on both machines... it apparently took copying the codecs to the folder you described to solve it. And, of course, I had to relaunch SA for them to appear."
Thursday
Victor Ingrassia replied to Ed kalski's discussion SA 6.0
"!!!"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service