smm samm's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it is my fantasy too and I agree with you about Openframeworks, I think SA v5 w…"

smm samm replied Mar 21 to Is it possible to use a script engine in next version?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Ryan DigiArt

"I think maybe it is better if SA try to use an existing engines like Javascript (sam…"

smm samm replied Mar 21 to Is it possible to use a script engine in next version?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Ryan DigiArt

"Is it possible to add a graph relative brush size/strokes? "

smm samm replied Nov 25, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Yes I found it at first I searched copy text of you (Jumled RGB Match Color Pallete2…"

smm samm replied Sep 16, 2018 to Jumble Preset Setting

14 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Gad Eko Hendro H

"Is it possible for you to export your changed "jumble RGB match color palette2" and…"

smm samm replied Sep 15, 2018 to Jumble Preset Setting

14 Sep 16, 2018

"Would you please tell me Which category has this jumble preset? I want to check it b…"

smm samm replied Sep 15, 2018 to Jumble Preset Setting

14 Sep 16, 2018

"Maybe I could not understand your meaning because of my English, but with these opti…"

smm samm replied Sep 6, 2018 to Working with Alpha Channels to achieve transparency

8 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Heather

"Request #3:Better batch file Process for Saving even Svg and other formats Request #…"

smm samm replied Aug 29, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018

"Request #2: 1-adding search box to top of all TAB for search only there. 2-Drag and…"

smm samm replied Aug 29, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018

"My Request #1:Dear John, at first please read this: "One feature of the JPEG file fo…"

smm samm replied Aug 28, 2018 to SA 6.0

27 Dec 12, 2018

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted a photo
1 hour ago
mark g posted photos
1 hour ago
mark g posted a photo
Sunday
David Buckle posted photos
Sunday
mark g posted a photo
Friday
mark g replied to Synthetik Software's discussion How to emulate the old MSG Evolver ArtMapper in SA V5. in the group MSG
"I have just seen this, it is really really useful!! thankyou ps. a problem occurs when I use the 64 bit vers on my macbook pro: if I minimise it from sceen to dock I am unable to open back on the screen even though it's still technically open,…"
Friday
David Buckle posted photos
Thursday
mark g posted a photo
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service