Nora Laiken's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you John. Here is a zipped jpeg saved as a progressive"

Nora Laiken replied Jul 8, 2012 to Problems With Opening Certsin JPGs

32 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by John Dalton Synthetik Software

"Thank you. I got the alpha view enabled, but jpegs saved as progressive still open a…"

32 Jul 8, 2012

"Thanks for the reply. I have difficulty understanding this control for the alpha cha…"

32 Jul 8, 2012

"I don't know what to tell you. I now can reproduce this phenomenon 100% of the time…"

Nora Laiken replied Jul 7, 2012 to Problems With Opening Certsin JPGs

32 Jul 8, 2012

"John,   Did you catch my email regarding the source of the problem? It appears that…"

Nora Laiken replied Jul 5, 2012 to Problems With Opening Certsin JPGs

32 Jul 8, 2012

"I now have part of the answer to this problem. If I save a file in CS5 (Photoshop) i…"

Nora Laiken replied Jul 3, 2012 to Problems With Opening Certsin JPGs

32 Jul 8, 2012

" I am using Win 7"

32 Jul 8, 2012

"Sorry everyone missed the attached jpg. I await your reply !"

32 Jul 8, 2012

"Rebooting does not help in my case."

32 Jul 8, 2012

"Yes, there was an update. But only SA appears affected by this problem (which eviden…"

32 Jul 8, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

foran posted photos
57 seconds ago
Eric commented on craig deeley's photo
Thumbnail

turtpagep0b_sample

"Hi craig... cool post.  You made a lot of good points. I have no idea if you've done this before or if you have some similar solution. I sometimes work with styles of art that require a step in the process similar to "inking"…"
19 minutes ago
Eric replied to Eric's discussion The ability to build Super Paint Presets by tying Different Presets to different image regions in the group Studio Artist Feature Requests
"Great to hear those made it into V5, and thank you for reminding me about the different path types. Hh... for a photographic memmory."
57 minutes ago
craig deeley commented on craig deeley's photo
Thumbnail

xmas2014

"Made with some heavily edited vector based Paint Synth Presets. Thanks to John D. and Synthetik for some nice SA gifts! Looking forward to more (in the bag)! : )"
1 hour ago
John Dalton Synthetik Software replied to Eric's discussion The ability to build Super Paint Presets by tying Different Presets to different image regions in the group Studio Artist Feature Requests
"You can use the selection to inhibit path start points in the paint synthesizer. There are options in the Inhibitor and Probability parameters in the path start control panel that let you use the selection to influence where start points for…"
2 hours ago
John Dalton Synthetik Software replied to Kai T.'s discussion Mild issue with resizing the brush
"I just tried using the b key here and on yosemite and it worked fine for me, so i'm wondering if it's the particular paint preset you were working with. Could you start a help ticket on what you ran into and then tech suport will…"
2 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
2 hours ago
craig deeley posted a photo

xmas2014

Happy Holidays
2 hours ago