Richard Feltner's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I fired up Hulu last night, parked on the couch and watched a few episodes of Unboun…"

Richard Feltner replied Jul 17 to High Level Rotoscoping

7 Jul 17
Reply by Richard Feltner

"Here's my current setup in Studio Artist. Just started using the Paint Preset Mixer…"

Richard Feltner replied Jul 17 to Automatic preset generation and high level editing

6 Jul 18
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Wow, talk about pulling a thread and unraveling the whole cloth… Not sure you want t…"

Richard Feltner replied Jul 16 to Automatic preset generation and high level editing

6 Jul 18

"Try this for the direct link to YouTube: https://youtu.be/kE_aPLo2nCg"

Richard Feltner replied Jul 16 to High Level Rotoscoping

7 Jul 17
Reply by Richard Feltner

"Hmm... the link seems to work from my end when you click the word "this" in the orig…"

7 Jul 17
Reply by Richard Feltner

"Did you watch the video on the link page? It details the production process includin…"

7 Jul 17
Reply by Richard Feltner

"So here's what I'm talking about. In the first screen shot (group box - slider) I've…"

Richard Feltner replied May 13 to How many people use the List option for the Editor?

10 Jun 22
Reply by mark g

"I've never used or even looked at the various options available. I always used the d…"

Richard Feltner replied May 13 to How many people use the List option for the Editor?

10 Jun 22
Reply by mark g

"I'm also finding the 64bit version a bit buggy (it could be something I am doing or…"

Richard Feltner replied Apr 28, 2019 to Missing Brushes Using 64bit Version of Studio Artist

5 Apr 29, 2019

"Thanks for the additional info and response. I think my problem seems to be related…"

Richard Feltner replied Apr 27, 2019 to Missing Brushes Using 64bit Version of Studio Artist

5 Apr 29, 2019

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul Perlow posted a photo

Par Avion Revised

Corrected Version
8 hours ago
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Heather's discussion Randomization option
"So if you click the Random button at the bottom of the Editor, it randomizes that control panel only.  If you shift click the Random button, then it randomizes all of the control panels associated with the effect for that op mode. We agree…"
yesterday
Heather posted a discussion

Randomization option

Hi,Is there a way to use the "random" button to randomize all parameters in the editor instead of just one? Or lock some and let the randomizer randomize the remaining parameters?Its quite useful for discovery but think it would be way better if it randomized all parameters or had a choice of what to randomize or not. Thanks.See More
yesterday
Alan posted photos
Saturday
Friday
Victor Ingrassia replied to Synthetik Software's discussion ProRes Lossless Codec
"Thanks! Tho I had already downloaded the Pro codecs on both machines... it apparently took copying the codecs to the folder you described to solve it. And, of course, I had to relaunch SA for them to appear."
Thursday
Victor Ingrassia replied to Ed kalski's discussion SA 6.0
"!!!"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service