balaclava_man's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Could be a useful thread. I have just downloaded the demo to look at and other than…"

balaclava_man replied Feb 9, 2017 to New SA5 Features

27 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Random because of the way the reflection artifacts build up. Especially if your draw…"

balaclava_man replied Sep 20, 2015 to Problems with Rotate canvas command

8 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by balaclava_man

"I tried that [ and everything else I could think of ] before posting. It is way too…"

balaclava_man replied Sep 18, 2015 to Problems with Rotate canvas command

8 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by balaclava_man

"John Thanks for taking the time to answer this fully. Now I understand. Sometimes yo…"

balaclava_man replied Sep 17, 2015 to Problems with Rotate canvas command

8 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by balaclava_man

"OK. That's interesting but ultimately unhelpful. -- It sounds like what you really w…"

balaclava_man replied Sep 17, 2015 to Problems with Rotate canvas command

8 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by balaclava_man

"Jean You have touched on yet another important aspect in the creative process that a…"

balaclava_man replied Mar 8, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"John Interesting notion. The focus on this forum seems to be on the automatic. Blank…"

balaclava_man replied Mar 8, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"John I would be gutted if you cut support for hand rotoscoping. I helped work on a f…"

balaclava_man replied Oct 4, 2014 to Teaching Yourself Animation-The Tools Part 4

11 Oct 4, 2014

"…and sometimes change hurts your eyes! To be blunt, the new look is horrendous. This…"

balaclava_man replied May 7, 2014 to What do you think of the new look for the Forum?

12 May 18, 2014
Reply by Simon Woods

"I like it. I requested larger previews many months ago. I find the square preview is…"

balaclava_man replied Apr 17, 2014 to MSG Power Users

9 Apr 21, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Danny Ceunen commented on Bernard Bunner's photo
Thumbnail

MSG Abstract7 / ArtCam

"nice work to lasercut in color acrylic"
8 hours ago
mark g commented on mark g's photo
Thumbnail

Leonardo's lost sketchbook. 4. Robby the robot

"actor..was in 'Titanic'...and painted a woman, which is apparenty famous....hangs in the LOUVRE..: )"
yesterday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Adrion T. Kelley's discussion Matching colors from Source Image to .png's from Mosaic Image Folder
"If you have very specific requirements for how you want the image folder brushes to be laid own in the canvas, and if the RGB Match brush indexing doesn't do the job you want, you could build selection masks and run multiple passes with the…"
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Adrion T. Kelley's discussion Matching colors from Source Image to .png's from Mosaic Image Folder
"So i'm confused about what you are trying to do.  The RGB Mapping frame modulator in Brush Source is going to choose the image that gives the least RGB error when matched to the source color where it is being placed down.  You have it…"
Monday
"Well, if you look in the Brush Modulation control panel, you will see that you are using the source Image Orientation to modulate both the size and the orientation of the brush nibs. So if you set the Size Modulation to None, then there will be no…"
Monday
David Buckle posted photos
Monday
Jean Detheux posted a video

Variation 19 FB image sequence from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Variation 19 FB image sequence

Image sequence built with individual images pulled from the Variation 18 video posted on Facebook, the images are being used based on the viewers' reaction. More info here: https://vimeo.com/showcase/5641128 At first, the 32 videos will be posted…
Monday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service