ASARE CHRISTIAN's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, Please thanks for the response, but you did not explain the orient mod para…"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Oct 2, 2019 to PHOTO MOSAICS

4 Oct 2, 2019
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Hi John  Please i really need this. A user on the forum discussed this issue but  no…"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Oct 1, 2019 to PHOTO MOSAICS

4 Oct 2, 2019

"Hi John, Thanks for the quick response, looking at the artwork especially at the edg…"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Jul 27, 2019 to Movie Mapping Movies

33 Jul 28, 2019

"Hi John,  Please I have attached the file waiting for your response. Please I badly…"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Jul 27, 2019 to Movie Mapping Movies

33 Jul 28, 2019

"Attached"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Jul 26, 2019 to Movie Mapping Movies

33 Jul 28, 2019

"File attached"

33 Jul 28, 2019

"Please I have attached a file that used the art mapper effect."

33 Jul 28, 2019

"Again John please I have seen Bus1 and TG1 in most control panels of the paint synth…"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Jul 26, 2019 to Path generators

6 Jul 26, 2019

"Hi John Again how can you route an effect obtain from the texture synthesizer and us…"

ASARE CHRISTIAN replied Jul 26, 2019 to Path generators

6 Jul 26, 2019

"Hi John,  Please thanks for the response. But I have seen the art mapper effect simu…"

33 Jul 28, 2019

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software replied to Richard Page's discussion Could the SA Weekly Challenge make a comeback?
"You can reorganize the presets any way you want. It's all user customizable. Here's a tip on preset folder organization. You can also build custom favorites categories. So you could build specific Favorite categories with presets that make…"
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Richard Page's discussion Could the SA Weekly Challenge make a comeback?
"If you are working with a PASeq, you could use Source Context action steps to record and play back references to different source images. It's totally separate from layers. You could use them to build a PASeq that associates different source…"
yesterday
Jean Detheux posted a video

Louisiana Blues from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Louisiana Blues

More than 10 years ago, Anyango Yarbo-Davenport and I did some serious work together, you can see some it here: https://vimeo.com/showcase/2985621 We reconnected lately and decided to renew our collaboration. "Louisiana Blues" is the first movie to…
yesterday
Alan posted photos
yesterday
David Buckle posted a photo
yesterday
Richard Page posted a discussion

I'm hooked on Radomize!

As I am slowly getting to grips with SA, I find features that make me smile!My latest find... Randomize!I know for most this may seem a strange selection, but the reason is simple... there is so much you can change that you could be here for a long, long time!For example: I'm working my way through, Image Operation and I'm looking at Border blur. I then open the Editor and what do I see... loads of options and I must admit, most just pass me by. However, I know in the past I've spent ages…See More
yesterday
Richard Page replied to Richard Page's discussion Could the SA Weekly Challenge make a comeback?
"I'm still exloring IpOps... there is so much! Amazing! There are sometimes options/presets etc, that produce results that I don't think I will use, so I'm considering deleting these. Would this remove those options in that particular…"
yesterday
Richard Page replied to Richard Page's discussion Could the SA Weekly Challenge make a comeback?
"Yes you are right... I was going off on a wrong tangent! Sorry about that, I do have a tendency to waffle on! I'm working my way through SA for the purpose of knowing what to expect when I make a choice and then being able to build, or create…"
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service