Jean Detheux's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (396) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I already spend 15 to 17 hours a day on my projects, 7 days a week. I am so “s…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 8 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

9 Jun 12
Reply by John Dilworth

"I’ve done quite a bit of derivative visual work, but those pieces are not necessaril…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 8 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

9 Jun 12
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, so many people pick a source image or video and simply play ”on top” without e…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 7 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

9 Jun 12
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, There a real danger inherent to working naively from ready-made images, be the…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 7 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

9 Jun 12
Reply by John Dilworth

"Given that almost 100% of my work focuses on (creating) a dialog between music and i…"

Jean Detheux replied May 25 to Audio Modulation of SA Graphics?

8 May 26
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, Many years ago (1974), I took a group of students from Calgary (at the Alberta…"

Jean Detheux replied May 5 to Giacometti retrospective in Québec, 2nd and last visit

3 May 6
Reply by John Dilworth

"The photos do not really do justice to the works seen “in the flesh”. There is a rea…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 28 to Fabulous Alberto Giacometti retrospective in Quebec City

2 Mar 28
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Victor, My first major in Art school was “Mural and Decorative Painting”, and there…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 24 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Thankfully, Rousseau did not finish Cézanne’s paintings, it probably would have been…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 24 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

"As I must have said earlier, I had the opportunity to test one of my movies twice in…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 19 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted photos
3 hours ago
John Dilworth posted photos
3 hours ago
John Dilworth posted photos
yesterday
John Dilworth posted a discussion

Variations on Matisse, Green Line

My second set of variations on a traditional artwork, as discussed here: http://studioartist.ning.com/forum/topics/using-sa-to-produce-sets-of-variations-on-traditional-artworks is centered round Matisse’s 1905 portrait of his wife, known as the Green Line because of that prominent feature.  I’ll upload the original plus 14 variations in 3 groups of 4 each plus one group of…See More
yesterday
ASARE CHRISTIAN replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion CANVAS SIZE
"hi, Please how can i have a beveled or relief effect of brush nibs either during painting or after painting in SA. THANKS"
Friday
ASARE CHRISTIAN replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion CANVAS SIZE
"Please how do i setup the paint synthesizer correctly or what specific parameters should i change to enable me have smooth brush nib edges."
Friday
Synthetik Software replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion CANVAS SIZE
"When studio artist first starts up, the canvas size is setup with your default canvas size preference setting (main preferences dialog) If you save a session file to save a working session and then open it later, the old canvas size should be…"
Thursday
ASARE CHRISTIAN posted a discussion

CANVAS SIZE

Hi, please why do the canvas size change from its original size to another size whenever i opened a saved work in SA. Is there a way to stop it and always get the canvas size i initially use at the beginning of the work or project.Again please what settings should i use when working with png files as my brush nibs. I get some black background or colored rough edges around the brush when i apply the brush nib.Thanks.See More
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service