Jean Detheux's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (377) Replies Latest Activity

"This is one of her very last paintings, painted in 1992, the year of her death: On…"

Jean Detheux replied on Saturday to Joan Mitchell in Quebec City

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Here’s more on that fabulous show: "

Jean Detheux replied on Saturday to Joan Mitchell in Quebec City

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Thanks Erik. You can see several years’ worth of work here (a lot done with Studio A…"

Jean Detheux replied Dec 3 to “…lilac shrieks and scarlet bellowings…" in Matera, Italy

2 Dec 3
Reply by Jean Detheux

"For a long time, I used the ProRes 422(HQ) option, it was the format I worked with i…"

Jean Detheux replied Aug 13 to Video file format and size

5 Aug 13
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Snapz Pro rocks, but is not cheap if, as I do, you need that kind of utility on a nu…"

Jean Detheux replied Aug 8 to Use of manual painting in video

3 Aug 8
Reply by Alan

"All my work is done in Apple ProRes 4444, I’ve use 422 (HQ) as well. 4444 is highly…"

Jean Detheux replied Jul 9 to codecs

6 Jul 9
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Actually John, if I had more money, I probably could do with less gear (right now I…"

Jean Detheux replied Oct 4, 2016 to SA Hot Keys on Steroids: The Contour ShuttlePro v2

6 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Jean Detheux

"John, Working in real time is very different from working in a studio setup, and I d…"

Jean Detheux replied Oct 3, 2016 to SA Hot Keys on Steroids: The Contour ShuttlePro v2

6 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Florence, I have both version 1 and 2 of the ShuttlePro, have had them since they ca…"

Jean Detheux replied Oct 1, 2016 to SA Hot Keys on Steroids: The Contour ShuttlePro v2

6 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Jean Detheux

"It will start in Italy (Rome), but there are already hints it will travel elsewhere…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 30, 2016 to Beefing up SA’s capabilities for real-time performances

3 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Clavo

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul Perlow posted photos
50 minutes ago
Synthetik Software replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion THE BRUSH SOURCE CONTROL PANEL
"If you want to use the image brush's alpha channel for the brush shape (and associated anti-aliasing), you need to use the Source Alpha brush type. Otherwise, 255 white in the brush rgb channels masks the brush out, and 254 to 0 blends if your…"
20 hours ago
ASARE CHRISTIAN replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion THE BRUSH SOURCE CONTROL PANEL
"Please I am using source brush under the brush type control panel."
20 hours ago
ASARE CHRISTIAN replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion THE BRUSH SOURCE CONTROL PANEL
"Yes please"
20 hours ago
Synthetik Software replied to ASARE CHRISTIAN's discussion THE BRUSH SOURCE CONTROL PANEL
"Are you talking about one of the graffiti grid scan presets from V4? They don't use the Source Alpha brush type. "
21 hours ago
"i'm using Graffiti preset"
21 hours ago
"Without access to the specific paint preset you are using as well as the png brush images, it's hard to comment on the colored edges. Could be a function of how the particular paint preset is programmed. As far as reducing repeating brush…"
21 hours ago
"Hi Thanks for the response. Please how do you setup studio Artist to avoid repeating the same brush frame but to alternate brush frames that best fits a specific colour space within the source image during manual painting of photo mosaics. Again…"
21 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service