Jean Detheux's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (396) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I already spend 15 to 17 hours a day on my projects, 7 days a week. I am so “s…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 8 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"I’ve done quite a bit of derivative visual work, but those pieces are not necessaril…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 8 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, so many people pick a source image or video and simply play ”on top” without e…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 7 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, There a real danger inherent to working naively from ready-made images, be the…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 7 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"Given that almost 100% of my work focuses on (creating) a dialog between music and i…"

Jean Detheux replied May 25 to Audio Modulation of SA Graphics?

11 Oct 10
Reply by Paul Saunders

"John, Many years ago (1974), I took a group of students from Calgary (at the Alberta…"

Jean Detheux replied May 5 to Giacometti retrospective in Québec, 2nd and last visit

3 May 6
Reply by John Dilworth

"The photos do not really do justice to the works seen “in the flesh”. There is a rea…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 28 to Fabulous Alberto Giacometti retrospective in Quebec City

2 Mar 28
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Victor, My first major in Art school was “Mural and Decorative Painting”, and there…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 24 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Thankfully, Rousseau did not finish Cézanne’s paintings, it probably would have been…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 24 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

"As I must have said earlier, I had the opportunity to test one of my movies twice in…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 19 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted photos
4 hours ago
yesterday
Thursday
Jean Detheux posted a discussion

“Prélude” will be at the Punto y Raya Festival in Wrocla, Poland

Prélude”, the third movie done in collaboration with Xavier Díaz-Latorre, will screen during the Punto y Raya Festival held in Wroclaw, Poland (Oct. 25 - 28).That festival has been kind to my…See More
Thursday
Wednesday
Tuesday
Jean Detheux commented on Jean Detheux's video
Thumbnail

Pavana glosada (v. 2)

"People willing to contribute to the fundraiser can go here More info is available on that donation page, both in English and en français. No donation is too small or too big, any help is welcome. Thank you / merci"
Oct 15
Jean Detheux posted a video

Pavana glosada (v. 2) from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Pavana glosada (v. 2)

This is the second version of this piece, with music magnificently interpreted by Paola Erdas (http://www.paolaerdas.it/). First version is here: https://vimeo.com/22810432 Here’s an album of movies done in collaboration with Paola:…
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service