Jean Detheux's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"My workstation for the Trieste concert: two MacBook Pros doing the concert work prop…"

Jean Detheux replied 41 minutes ago to La Tecla del Alma (the keyboard of the Soul) in Trieste last night

1 41 minutes ago
Reply by Jean Detheux

"John, I already spend 15 to 17 hours a day on my projects, 7 days a week. I am so “s…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 8 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"I’ve done quite a bit of derivative visual work, but those pieces are not necessaril…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 8 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, so many people pick a source image or video and simply play ”on top” without e…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 7 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"John, There a real danger inherent to working naively from ready-made images, be the…"

Jean Detheux replied Jun 7 to Using SA to produce Sets of Variations on Traditional Artworks

10 Jun 28
Reply by John Dilworth

"Given that almost 100% of my work focuses on (creating) a dialog between music and i…"

Jean Detheux replied May 25 to Audio Modulation of SA Graphics?

13 Nov 17
Reply by NewJack Rasputin

"John, Many years ago (1974), I took a group of students from Calgary (at the Alberta…"

Jean Detheux replied May 5 to Giacometti retrospective in Québec, 2nd and last visit

3 May 6
Reply by John Dilworth

"The photos do not really do justice to the works seen “in the flesh”. There is a rea…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 28 to Fabulous Alberto Giacometti retrospective in Quebec City

2 Mar 28
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Victor, My first major in Art school was “Mural and Decorative Painting”, and there…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 24 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

"Thankfully, Rousseau did not finish Cézanne’s paintings, it probably would have been…"

Jean Detheux replied Mar 24 to A question about Quicktime

17 Mar 24
Reply by Jean Detheux

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted a status
"New pics of Brussels"
17 minutes ago
Jean Detheux replied to Jean Detheux's discussion La Tecla del Alma (the keyboard of the Soul) in Trieste last night
"My workstation for the Trieste concert: two MacBook Pros doing the concert work proper, and one more to record/capture my final output (worked great!), a preview monitor, 2 Wacom tablets (Intuos Pro and Intuos), several external drives, the Spark…"
41 minutes ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
55 minutes ago
Alan posted photos
55 minutes ago
mark g replied to mark g's discussion 64 bit question
"small small world : )"
9 hours ago
Thor Johnson replied to mark g's discussion 64 bit question
"Haha yes, I am still around!  I finally got SA5 and was doing a search for the Paint Preset Mixer and found this thread.  :) "
16 hours ago
David Buckle posted photos
23 hours ago
David Buckle posted a photo
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service