Rondan's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info. Does the following paragraph refer to SA 3.5? "There are a num…"

Rondan replied Jun 18, 2009 to Workspace Configuration

15 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Synthetik Software

"I use a single monitor in the traditional SA set up. I would also like the ability…"

Rondan replied Jun 17, 2009 to Workspace Configuration

15 Jun 18, 2009

"Thanks for the info. Assuming that BETA testing goes well, at what approximate date…"

Rondan replied May 27, 2009 to Version 4 issues

21 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Charles Floading

"Is a V4 build available for download?"

Rondan replied May 26, 2009 to Version 4 issues

21 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Charles Floading

"You will now be at risk of becoming an SA addict; like many of us in this group. Fo…"

Rondan replied May 15, 2009 to Almost Purchased; Try Demo and Almost Gave Up on SA; Now Balking at Purchase: Need Some Input

23 May 15, 2009
Reply by Rondan

"Hi Sweeney, Welcome aboard. I purchased the program as a video artist. I probably…"

Rondan replied Mar 27, 2009 to Studio Artist Beginner Question: Using Video

5 Mar 27, 2009

"Thanks for the screen shot. Now I see why I couldn't spot path pressure."

Rondan replied Mar 19, 2009 to How do you erase to black and other non white colors in SA?

17 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Rondan

"I used the dry oil with the above settings."

Rondan replied Mar 18, 2009 to How do you erase to black and other non white colors in SA?

17 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Rondan

"Liveart,thanks again for your info and ideas. I am sure you have probably already tr…"

Rondan replied Mar 18, 2009 to How do you erase to black and other non white colors in SA?

17 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Rondan

"Thanks for the preset liveart .That also seems to work fine."

17 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Rondan

RSS

Latest Activity

upcong updated their profile
42 minutes ago
Yao Kuame posted a discussion

Color vectors

In one of your comments you said studio Artist RGB mapping uses only one vector and wanted to know if 2D modulation or Wacom tablet can be use to introduce another color vector mapping in order to have more than one vector.How can one incorporate more than one color into a paint job.Thanks. Really learning something.See More
15 hours ago
Synthetik Software left a comment for Yao Kuame
"Yao, maybe you should start a new forum discussion about your question. It's hard to answer it deep inside of that other discussion thread, and i'm not really sure what you are talking about when you refer to using 2D modulation or a wacom…"
16 hours ago
Yao Kuame replied to Synthetik Software's discussion How to emulate the old MSG Evolver ArtMapper in SA V5. in the group MSG
"Hi, please is it possible to use 2D modulation or Wacom tablet to have more than 1 color."
16 hours ago
Synthetik Software replied to Synthetik Software's discussion How to emulate the old MSG Evolver ArtMapper in SA V5. in the group MSG
"You asked for an explanation of color vectors. Each color vector would be an RGB color. What we are talking about when referring to color vectors in the context of generating image mosaics is the number of color vectors used to best match an image…"
16 hours ago
Yao Kuame replied to Synthetik Software's discussion How to emulate the old MSG Evolver ArtMapper in SA V5. in the group MSG
"Hello everyone, Please what's the meaning of color vectors or 1 color vector and how does it work. Want to really learn from this forum. Would be grateful if someone could explain. Thanks"
17 hours ago
upcong posted photos
Thursday
David Buckle posted photos
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service