craig deeley's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"John,  Thanks! I would like to get a Paint Synth brush working. I gave it a try - bu…"

craig deeley replied Sep 8, 2015 to Challenge - technical question

2 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by craig deeley

"This - dropping of the basics like handwriting (and particularly the basics of cursi…"

craig deeley replied Mar 13, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"I posted the Paint Synth presets used in the images above - here: http://studioartis…"

craig deeley replied Mar 9, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"Here are some nice examples of digitally generated effects that very effectively emu…"

craig deeley replied Mar 9, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"I am not sure that something like "happy accidents" explains what is compelling abou…"

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"I am certain that there is much digital art "terra incognito" to explore - and that…"

craig deeley replied Mar 7, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"Jean, Your prod of conscience here is appreciated. The point Eno and others in the a…"

craig deeley replied Mar 4, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"It would be great to be able to export a layered SA file as a series of images in on…"

craig deeley replied Dec 19, 2014 to tif layers

3 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Spirograph data! These would make for some seriously hypnotizing animations if run a…"

craig deeley replied Oct 17, 2014 to geomentric relationships

3 Oct 17, 2014

"I am getting (for the most part) the ons and offs. Here is what I see in practice: O…"

craig deeley replied Oct 14, 2014 to A basic user tool? - request or point me to it

3 Oct 14, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul Perlow posted photos
31 minutes ago
David Buckle posted a photo
21 hours ago
Synthetik Software replied to John Dilworth's discussion Complete SA V5 MSG Preset Samples are Now Available in the group Studio Artist Preset Samples Group
"Thanks for continuing to promote Studio Artist's MSG features for creating artistic abstract visual imagery. To be honest, the presets we provide barely scratch the surface of what you could create using MSG. I also wanted to point out that V5…"
21 hours ago
John Dilworth added a discussion to the group Studio Artist Preset Samples Group
Thumbnail

Complete SA V5 MSG Preset Samples are Now Available

Complete SA V5 MSG Preset Samples are Now AvailableRecall that a complete set of 12,000 or so non-MSG preset samples for V5 of Studio Artist has been available for several months at this location:https://app.box.com/s/ro2sv5aph45yo49bzbz75q6rym8pu7l6Well, I’m pleased to announce that, as subsequently promised in my Studio Artist V5 MSG Processors post:…See More
yesterday
David Buckle posted photos
yesterday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
Wednesday
Mika Efrat replied to Mika Efrat's discussion 64bit Movie Support
"My attempts have been to animate frame by frame using movie layers corresponding to the source frame of the footage"
Wednesday
Synthetik Software replied to Mika Efrat's discussion 64bit Movie Support
"Thanks for the feedback Mika. One quick question. When you mentioned manual rotoscoping, are you referring to using movie layers to build up animation a frame at a time within the movie layer, or are you working with manually outputting to an open…"
Tuesday

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service