craig deeley's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I am going to try some saving! I had forgotten how exciting some of the factory Pain…"

craig deeley replied Apr 6 to OLD SA 2.0 Paint Synth Presets

11 Apr 16
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Thanks. I was able to access the old presets - but not from all versions of SA. I ca…"

craig deeley replied Apr 5 to OLD SA 2.0 Paint Synth Presets

11 Apr 16

"I also uploaded three images as a test. I was able to upload. BUT the process is mes…"

craig deeley replied Dec 22, 2018 to Issue with Forum Photo Uploads

33 Mar 14

"I was able to attach a zip with the attachment button at the top of this editor... B…"

craig deeley replied Dec 18, 2018 to Issue with Forum Photo Uploads

33 Mar 14

"I was including images in a post and a zip attachment. All I got was an error notice…"

craig deeley replied Dec 18, 2018 to Issue with Forum Photo Uploads

33 Mar 14

"Thanks for the update. I thought it was something I was doing wrong. Been trying to…"

craig deeley replied Dec 17, 2018 to Issue with Forum Photo Uploads

33 Mar 14

"John,  Thanks! I would like to get a Paint Synth brush working. I gave it a try - bu…"

craig deeley replied Sep 8, 2015 to Challenge - technical question

2 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by craig deeley

"This - dropping of the basics like handwriting (and particularly the basics of cursi…"

craig deeley replied Mar 13, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"I posted the Paint Synth presets used in the images above - here: http://studioartis…"

craig deeley replied Mar 9, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

"Here are some nice examples of digitally generated effects that very effectively emu…"

craig deeley replied Mar 9, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted a photo
1 hour ago
mark g posted photos
1 hour ago
mark g posted a photo
Sunday
David Buckle posted photos
Sunday
mark g posted a photo
Friday
mark g replied to Synthetik Software's discussion How to emulate the old MSG Evolver ArtMapper in SA V5. in the group MSG
"I have just seen this, it is really really useful!! thankyou ps. a problem occurs when I use the 64 bit vers on my macbook pro: if I minimise it from sceen to dock I am unable to open back on the screen even though it's still technically open,…"
Friday
David Buckle posted photos
Thursday
mark g posted a photo
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service