Donna Kuhn's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"i was able to put out random files initially but then it starts to paint the movie i…"

Donna Kuhn replied Mar 12 to movie brushes

2 Mar 12
Reply by Synthetik Software

"thank you. that sounds interesting."

Donna Kuhn replied Aug 1, 2018 to cam track

2 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Donna Kuhn

"thank you. i knew i saw paseqs of yours that recorded canvas to source in the past."

Donna Kuhn replied Apr 18, 2018 to crop to selection

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Donna Kuhn

"There's something wrong with my computer where certain software doesn't work like iM…"

Donna Kuhn replied Apr 17, 2018 to SA Mac Version 32-bit Support?

11 Jun 9
Reply by John Dilworth

"when i tried to open the 64 bit version it told me another reason why i can't use th…"

Donna Kuhn replied Apr 16, 2018 to SA Mac Version 32-bit Support?

11 Jun 9
Reply by John Dilworth

"i updated and get these messages saying your mac is not optimized for this app, incl…"

Donna Kuhn replied Apr 16, 2018 to SA Mac Version 32-bit Support?

11 Jun 9
Reply by John Dilworth

"i was trying to recreate the video tutorial re. adding in a background movie with a…"

Donna Kuhn replied Mar 19, 2018 to compositing movie layers to get a different background

2 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Donna Kuhn

"i was option clicking wrong! i looked up how to do it correctly and it worked!! than…"

Donna Kuhn replied Sep 24, 2017 to encapsulated bezier animation

6 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Donna Kuhn

"yes, that's the one. i used several presets including the one in the tutorial. i che…"

Donna Kuhn replied Sep 23, 2017 to encapsulated bezier animation

6 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Donna Kuhn

"it's a written tutorial called encapsulating bezier animation. i read the tip. i mus…"

Donna Kuhn replied Sep 23, 2017 to encapsulated bezier animation

6 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Donna Kuhn

RSS

Latest Activity

Thor Johnson posted a video

Dancing Alien

A character I made in ZBrush, animated in Blender, then processed in Studio Artist with MSGs I made, and in the first section a movie brush.
2 hours ago
David Buckle posted a photo
22 hours ago
mark g replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"Thanks, I will do that, I just thought I would ask in case I was missing something."
yesterday
David Buckle posted a photo
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"I'll take a look at the session code for the future. I guess for now you could make an extra layer before you save your session file, and set it to the selection. then you would have it available when you open the session file in the extra…"
yesterday
mark g replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"I have, but my problem lies in the fact that that I can see the selection I made in my original session, but the image is no longer there outside of the selection. Which means I can't change the selection..if I do make a new selection on the…"
Tuesday
Synthetik Software replied to Nora Laiken's discussion Where Are Favorites Stored?
"If studio artist is loading it into the preset browser then the category folder and associated preset files are on your computer. You could try searching in the finder for individual preset file names in it? You might also want to check your file…"
Tuesday
Synthetik Software replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"Have you tried setting the selection to the current layer alpha channel after opening the session? then you could do what you were doing before you saved the session."
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service