Willie Richardson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I got notification of this, have had to fully reconfigure my macbook p…"

Willie Richardson replied Dec 5, 2012 to Studio Artist 4.05

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Willie Richardson

"yes the new wordfoto idevice app does something similar, funny I was just going to w…"

Willie Richardson replied Jun 4, 2011 to improve mosaic making workflow - feature wishlist

8 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Merry Xmas to you and all at Synthetik, John these are magnificent!!  "

Willie Richardson replied Dec 27, 2010 to New 4.03 Paint and Vectorizer Presets

9 Jan 14, 2011

"wow these yours?"

Willie Richardson replied Dec 7, 2010 to Emulating Chuck Close

28 Dec 19, 2010

"yeah go ahead Chris i'm "iman4d" as usual yep could be interesting, it's a presence…"

Willie Richardson replied Oct 7, 2010 to Anyone twitter?

3 Oct 7, 2010

"thanks John, I was confident you'd nail it :) Yeah the bottom line is SA screams on…"

Willie Richardson replied Jun 12, 2010 to Mac 4 versus 8 core machine for Studio Artist

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Chris Northcross

"SA4 certainly does take advantage of multiple processors. You'll notice a huge diffe…"

Willie Richardson replied Jun 12, 2010 to Mac 4 versus 8 core machine for Studio Artist

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Chris Northcross

"thanks for that John, that stuff looks exceedingly lush, gorgeous! just checked some…"

Willie Richardson replied Aug 24, 2008 to Interesting Animation in the New York Times Today

2 Aug 24, 2008

"John you are the best!!! however as ever I was jesting about my own personal abilit…"

Willie Richardson replied Jun 14, 2008 to Studio Artist 4

10 Aug 26, 2008

"Hi John don't know if I've missed a thread but what wonderful goodies can we antici…"

Willie Richardson replied Jan 22, 2008 to Custom User Presets for Testing

2 Jan 22, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted photos
14 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Farshore updated their profile
yesterday
Farshore posted photos
Friday
Alan posted photos
Friday
Farshore left a comment for Alan
"Thanks. I've got half a dozen or more themes I am working on to get posted on the website, all using that linear drawing style. I'll start dropping a few more here on the forum."
Friday
Alan left a comment for Farshore
"Nice photos on your website. I like the modern buildings ones much!"
Friday
Farshore replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Spammer booted from user forum
"I've got a ton on images I am working on using modifications of the original preset. The best are going up on my web gallery (https://farshore.smugmug.com/Art-Work/Digital-drawing), but I have so far only thinned the herd down to two galleries.…"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service