Synthetik Software's Discussions (3,977)

Discussions Replied To (3296) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's Pressure Tubes paint preset."

Synthetik Software replied Jan 9 to Help me find this Paint preset

6 Jan 9
Reply by Joel Nisson

"I looked at the code for that particular Brush Option, and it looks like it just use…"

Synthetik Software replied Jan 9 to I want more details with more cells in this preset!

6 Jan 9
Reply by smm samm

"Do you have the old preset collections. Try Pressure Tubes in there. A tube search i…"

6 Jan 9
Reply by Joel Nisson

"Try searching for 'tube' in the preset name in the search tab of the preset browser."

6 Jan 9
Reply by Joel Nisson

"That's not what i see. I get smaller cellular regions. Original preset, Max Stroke…"

Synthetik Software replied Jan 7 to I want more details with more cells in this preset!

6 Jan 9
Reply by smm samm

"The Max Stroke setting in the path Start control panel of the paint synthesizer lets…"

Synthetik Software replied Jan 7 to I want more details with more cells in this preset!

6 Jan 9
Reply by smm samm

"Feel free to ask specific studio artist questions here on the user forum and people…"

Synthetik Software replied Dec 25, 2017 to Online Tutor needed

2 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Victor Ingrassia

"It's available in the paint synthesizer in the Path Start control panel. In the Inhi…"

Synthetik Software replied Dec 16, 2017 to New SA5 Features

27 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Synthetik Software

"EPS only supports flat colored region images. Svg supports the full studio artist gr…"

Synthetik Software replied Dec 15, 2017 to How to create larger images without increasing detail

3 Dec 15, 2017

"I agree that making the canvas size larger and then running a vectorizer effect is o…"

Synthetik Software replied Dec 14, 2017 to How to create larger images without increasing detail

3 Dec 15, 2017

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted photos
3 minutes ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
4 minutes ago
Sunday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
Friday
erik goetze posted photos
Thursday
Thursday
Paul Perlow posted photos
Thursday
Jean Detheux replied to Jean Detheux's discussion Joan Mitchell in Quebec City, second visit.
"The same museum (Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec) will present a major Giacometti retrospective in a few weeks. Having the privilege to see that on the heels of the Joan Mitchell historic exhibition is quite a treat, a…"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service