Synthetik Software's Discussions (4,320)

Discussions Replied To (3602) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, currently we index character by character in the text buffer someone specified…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 30 to Is this a bug in fonts?

1 Mar 30
Reply by Synthetik Software

"Pressing the spacebar should stop action painting. It will finish the path or region…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 30 to Why Esc can not stop Action in sometimes.

2 Mar 31
Reply by smm samm

"If anyone needs help designing a V5 preset that does output the circular pattern you…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 30 to Is this SVG/EPS bug?

4 Mar 30
Reply by smm samm

"So i looked at the Circles preset, and you are using the Sketch Mass ip op effect to…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 27 to Is this SVG/EPS bug?

4 Mar 30
Reply by smm samm

"What you will learn over time as you get to know Studio Artist is that there are usu…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 24 to Keyframe animate an individual action / brush stroke

3 Mar 24

"Ok, the feature you need to check out is Stream output. You can output a movie strea…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 24 to Keyframe animate an individual action / brush stroke

3 Mar 24

"There are auto-masking options in Gallery Show. So if those are turned on, then thin…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 19 to Does mutate current favorites reach places that the editor can't go?

3 Mar 20
Reply by erik goetze

"Ultimately, anything Gallery Show is doing as far as mutating a preset is something…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 19 to Does mutate current favorites reach places that the editor can't go?

3 Mar 20
Reply by erik goetze

"If you want to target painting to only happen in a certain area of the source image,…"

Synthetik Software replied Mar 18 to Path start on different hues - with text

1 Mar 18

"I just ran  a few tests here using a 5906x8268 canvas size and some of our factory p…"

Synthetik Software replied Feb 11 to How to create mosaic picture

12 Feb 11

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul Perlow posted photos
6 hours ago
Synthetik Software replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Building a Tiling Paint Preset in the group Studio Artist Tutorials
"So i'll take pity on people getting started and include the colored rect tiling paint preset. Attached below. Along with the 2 photo mosaic presets that use my custom image folder. So, if you try to open them, it's going to ask you where…"
yesterday
Synthetik Software added a discussion to the group Studio Artist Tutorials
Thumbnail

Building a Tiling Paint Preset

OK, someone was confused about how to create a simple tiling paint preset.So, let's do it.From scratch.Goto the Paint Synthesizer Classic Editor.So i want to reset the paint synthesizer controls to a known state. So i'm going to reinitialize them. I could have used the Reinitialize paint synth macro edit command located in the integrated Help Browser. But i decided to do…See More
yesterday
Synthetik Software posted a photo

k1

Auto generated painting of an auto-generated self portrait made by Studio Artist user and long time digital artist Michael Wright.I hit Reinitialize in paint synth macro edits, then pressed 'Make Paint Wet 2' macro edit command, then pressed…
yesterday
yesterday
Friday
Synthetik Software posted a photo

j19

Photo mosaic made in the paint synthesizer using a curated image folder brush.Quiz for interested readers. What setting would i adjust in the paint synthesizer if i wanted bigger image blocks in the background. Hint, take a look in Path Start…
Thursday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service