Hello everybody. I started my studies using SA for morphing. First I wanted to realize a tween morph simply with two pictures. It seemed that everything works perfect, but when I finally go >> Action >> Generate Frames >> Run Layer Tween Morph >> Source Keyframes to generate a new movie stream SA is always crashing.

Any idea?

Momentarily I am running SA on a MacBook Pro with a 2.16 GHz and 3 GB RAM. So far I had no problems with SA in any function I used it.

Thanks in advance.
Frank

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You probably have bad movie compression preferences and need to reset them. Go to file : preferences : movie compression preferences dialog, then change all the settings, even if you just change them and then change them back, then quite studio artist. This should fix the problem the next time you run Studio Artist.
That was it! Thanks John.

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted photos
20 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Farshore updated their profile
Saturday
Farshore posted photos
Friday
Alan posted photos
Friday
Farshore left a comment for Alan
"Thanks. I've got half a dozen or more themes I am working on to get posted on the website, all using that linear drawing style. I'll start dropping a few more here on the forum."
Friday
Alan left a comment for Farshore
"Nice photos on your website. I like the modern buildings ones much!"
Friday
Farshore replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Spammer booted from user forum
"I've got a ton on images I am working on using modifications of the original preset. The best are going up on my web gallery (https://farshore.smugmug.com/Art-Work/Digital-drawing), but I have so far only thinned the herd down to two galleries.…"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service