How do I create a 2-word tag? For instance, if I wanted the tag to be "studio artist" instead of "studio, "artist". I've tried using a "+" between the words. But that doesn't seem to work.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's nothing in the ning documentation i can find that says how to do it, so maybe you can't. i agree it's kind of frustrating to put up a 2 word tag and have it split into 2 different tags. You could try emailing ning directly to ask someone there.
I stand corrected. It's actually pretty easy to do. If you tag as "studio artist", then it will be one 2 word tag as opposed to 2. the key is adding the double quote on either side of the multi word phrase. Separate your phrases with commas.
thank you john.. or should I say, "thank you john"?

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted photos
21 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Farshore updated their profile
Saturday
Farshore posted photos
Friday
Alan posted photos
Friday
Farshore left a comment for Alan
"Thanks. I've got half a dozen or more themes I am working on to get posted on the website, all using that linear drawing style. I'll start dropping a few more here on the forum."
Friday
Alan left a comment for Farshore
"Nice photos on your website. I like the modern buildings ones much!"
Friday
Farshore replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Spammer booted from user forum
"I've got a ton on images I am working on using modifications of the original preset. The best are going up on my web gallery (https://farshore.smugmug.com/Art-Work/Digital-drawing), but I have so far only thinned the herd down to two galleries.…"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service