John, if you get a minute i wonder if you could answer a basic question re. layers.in your first tutorial on disc 2 you go to the layers window, press new and create a second layer which is white, similiarly in the final tutorial on the disc you do it again.
in both cases you appear to be set to source image.When i do the same thing i get the source image not a white background, what am i not doing? thanks

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It initially sets the new layer to whatever you have setup as the current default background choice in the background popup on the top right side of the canvas. So if that popup is set to white, you will get a new white canvas. If it is set to source image, you will get the current source image in the new layer.

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted photos
15 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Farshore updated their profile
yesterday
Farshore posted photos
Friday
Alan posted photos
Friday
Farshore left a comment for Alan
"Thanks. I've got half a dozen or more themes I am working on to get posted on the website, all using that linear drawing style. I'll start dropping a few more here on the forum."
Friday
Alan left a comment for Farshore
"Nice photos on your website. I like the modern buildings ones much!"
Friday
Farshore replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Spammer booted from user forum
"I've got a ton on images I am working on using modifications of the original preset. The best are going up on my web gallery (https://farshore.smugmug.com/Art-Work/Digital-drawing), but I have so far only thinned the herd down to two galleries.…"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service