In my exploration of MSG Evolver ( wonderfull tool !!!!) i am searching the best way to do those: ( if possible )

A: Repeat axactly a tile pattern ( tiling) to another image or in a larger scale
B: Repeat exactly a pattern of ART MAP to another image or in a larger scale.

Also shall we expect that version 4.0 will take full benefice of the 8 core.. intel mac

Thanks to all

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Version 4 does take advantage of all cores when running threaded code. There's a lot more threaded code in 4 as opposed to 3.5.

The Tiling mode in MSG Evolver is probably the easiest way to tile an image or a msg preset. To do an image, use a msg preset that just passes through the source image. You can use the source image processing configuration menu to easily build a 'src pass through' preset.

To tile an art map you'd need to save an art map canvas and load it as a source image and then use the tiling mode i described above.

T output a art map at a higher dpi or larger canvas size you can just resize the canvas (edit : resize big canvas menu) and then rerun the art map into the bigger canvas.
Thanks for the quick response john

I understand that i could record a specific tiling ( obtain by tiling evolve for example ) by saving the session. Then re opening the session will give me the ame tiling

But i dont understand how to save a specific art map obtain by using the evolve once... and then reopen it with the same canvas source or any other file
if you want to save the art map settings then you save an evolver session.

if you want to save the artmapped canvas image you run the file : save big canvas image as menu to save an image file. you could then open this image file as a new source image if you wished.

Hi,
Please is there a way to manually tile in msg evolver 1.0 when using the ArtMap or a way to record the art mapper process and use the paint action sequence to replicate the effect.

Thanks

MSG Evolver is a separate application from Studio Artist. It's primarily for building and editing MSG presets, and for generating art mapping effects.

If you want to do manual painting, then you need to use Studio Artist. You aren't going to be able to do it in MSG Evolver.

Same for paint action sequences, they are a Studio Artist feature. They don't exist in MSG Evolver.

Most of the art mapping features in MSG Evolver you could program in Studio Artist 4 and 5. By using the paint synthesizer setup accordingly.

RSS

Latest Activity

David Buckle posted a photo
5 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
5 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted photos
Tuesday
craig deeley replied to Heather's discussion Looking for a preset that can emulate this look
"Heather, I am sure there are loads of Factory Paint Synth Presets that work in the area you are looking for. Experimenting with existing presets may give you what you want. I am going to see if I can attach some of my own Paint Synth options here in…"
Monday
Jean Detheux posted videos
Sunday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
Sunday
Farshore replied to Farshore's discussion Preset comparison
"Yes, I'm familiar with the get info feature. Unfortunately, the info is minimal in most cases. For instance, small differences in brush and/or path settings can make a major difference in the stroke, but probably will not show up in the get…"
Sunday
Synthetik Software replied to Farshore's discussion Preset comparison
"The 'get info' feature mentioned in that older post is in V5. Doesn't give you an explicit difference to another preset, but does clue you into things turned on in a given preset. So it cn give you an overview of specific things…"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service