Currently my images are rendered using png or other file format sequences. This is required for my networked rendering setup for 3D work and real time playback via frame cycler. I am having an impossible time loading these sequences into SA 3.5. I have to go to AE render a quicktime or avi movie and then process.

This is not efficient.

How do I get SA to understand I want to import the sequence and not just one png image?

Thanks

George

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Studio Artist can process a folder of frame images as a quicktime movie. Record your paseq. Then run the Action : Process Image Files - with PAint Action Sequence - (to movie or to images, depending on whether you want a quicktime movie or a folder of processed frame images as the output)
Thank you John

My question is can I import that folder of image files as a group vs one still frame? I often need to scrub through the images to make sure I have an adequate pas.
You can't open a folder of images as a source and then scrub through them like a movie.

Interesting idea however, so i'll think about how to support it in the future.
Hi John

I would highly suggest you include this in a future update or release. I usually composite using image files vs qt or avi.

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted photos
15 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Farshore updated their profile
yesterday
Farshore posted photos
Friday
Alan posted photos
Friday
Farshore left a comment for Alan
"Thanks. I've got half a dozen or more themes I am working on to get posted on the website, all using that linear drawing style. I'll start dropping a few more here on the forum."
Friday
Alan left a comment for Farshore
"Nice photos on your website. I like the modern buildings ones much!"
Friday
Farshore replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Spammer booted from user forum
"I've got a ton on images I am working on using modifications of the original preset. The best are going up on my web gallery (https://farshore.smugmug.com/Art-Work/Digital-drawing), but I have so far only thinned the herd down to two galleries.…"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service