I'm interested in using TGs to control scaling effects. I can see in 3RotateScale3 (I think that's what it's called) how to zoom out, but is there an MSG module that I can use to zoom in?
thanks,
Michael

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you put in negative values for the scaling parameters in 3RotateScale3 you can zoom in. The slider min and max range values are default min,max values but you always have the option of ignoring them and typing in your own parameter values. I should probably modify that msg processor so the min value for the slider is negative.

There isn't a specific scaling msg processor right now. it would be trivial to add one, so i'll put that on my list of things to do. i think you can probably get 3RotateScale3 to do what you want it to for now.

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software replied to mark g's discussion Kai's supergoo..
"Do you want a paint preset? Or do you want to use interactive warp? There are some options in there that use an adjustable local sphere radius for the interactive warp effect."
16 hours ago
Yao Kuame replied to Yao Kuame's discussion Paint preset mixer
"Really helpful, please asked about an explanation on how to use the paint preset mixer, could you help me out."
16 hours ago
mark g posted a discussion

Kai's supergoo..

John, a long time ago, years in fact, I asked if there was a preset that imitated the old 90s program 'Kai's supergoo". You put a really cool preset up which did just that, I've trawled my laptop and backup and cannot find it...any chance you or anyone could put it up again?thanksSee More
19 hours ago
Thor Johnson posted photos
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Yao Kuame's discussion Paint preset mixer
"You need to have an ip op that generates vector paths selected as your current ip op for that generate path menu command to be active.  So, if it is active, then the current ip op you have selected generates vectors. If it isn't active,…"
yesterday
Yao Kuame replied to Yao Kuame's discussion Color vectors
"Thanks really appreciate it"
yesterday
Yao Kuame posted a discussion

Paint preset mixer

Hello, Please the generate from IP op option under the generate path menu command is disabled. How can I fix this please.Again please could someone explain how to use the paint preset mixerSee More
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Heather's discussion Watershed direction
"There are many different 'Watershed' named effects in Studio Artist, so i'm not sure which one you are asking about in this post. If you attach the preset you are using, i can take a look at it and comment further. The Watershed ip…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service