Hey folks! Here's a question that continually baffles me: when I'm toying around with building up a picture, I like to play around my transparency modes. I'll mutz around until I come up with something that I want to play with as a PASeq. When I try to play back the PASeq from scratch (i.e. I delete all of the layers and press the animate button in the PASeq window) the animation builds itself up but the layer transparency modes don't return and the view layer mode shows current layer only as opposed to view all layers. Two fold question. How do I get the view layers to display all layers when I'm playing back a PASeq and how do I get the layer transparency modes to remain how I left them before I start playing back the PASeq (is there a way to embed them in the PASeq?)

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the Paint Action Sequence Configuration preferences dialog you can set whether the layer info plays back or not when you play back the paseq (Layer Track popup). When its off it all plays back into the current layer. when on it plays back into the layer you originally recorded it in and the view will adjust to what it was when you recorded the paseq.
I followed the above directions and was able to get all layers on at the time of playback; but it doesn't playback the layer compositing that I wanted.
How do I insert layer compositing into a PAS?

RSS

Latest Activity

Jean Detheux posted a video

21. Var 20 from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

21. Var 20

21 Variation 20 This is the 21st part of the Goldberg Variations, a music - images dialogue in 32 movements between Elisabetta Guglielmin (harpsichord) and Jean Detheux (images). At first, the 32 videos will be posted on Vimeo, one at a time (Aria…
9 hours ago
Adrion T. Kelley posted a discussion

Matching colors from Source Image to .png's from Mosaic Image Folder

Attached are:Exported Image = GirlWithClasses_Soda.jpgPaint Synthesizer Preset = Alpha_PNG_TSP_Untouched_Orient_Modulation_6Mosaic Image Folder = Stuff.zipI want to replace certain colors from my GirlWithGlasses.jpg source image with certain .png's from my Mosaic Image Folder:Source Image skin color = Yellow Fanta soda canSource Image hair color = Orange Fanta soda canSource Image clothing color = Purple Fanta soda canSource Image glasses and pupils = = Black Coke soda canSource Image lips =…See More
10 hours ago
rs3d replied to rs3d's discussion AutoPaint Frame Continuity / Fixed Random Seed
"Excellent, thank you for pointing me into the right direction!"
18 hours ago
Synthetik Software replied to rs3d's discussion AutoPaint Frame Continuity / Fixed Random Seed
"Reset Generator is what you were looking for in the Path Start control panel.  It's an editable parameter of it's own, not an option in the Generator. If you turn it on, then a random seed parameter you can set for it becomes…"
yesterday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
rs3d updated their profile
yesterday
rs3d posted a discussion

AutoPaint Frame Continuity / Fixed Random Seed

What would be necessary to to make AutoPaint strokes look more consistent from frame to frame in an animation? (Or even when re-drawing the same frame for that matter?)A fixed random seed for Auto Paint would help probably. I checked out different types of "Path Start / Generator", but I could not find the right option.The best would be if that random seed can be animated, so it's possible to have more continuous strokes and more flickering ones.A hint would be very much appreciated, thanks a…See More
yesterday
Paul Perlow commented on Bernard Bunner's photo
Thumbnail

MSG Abstract7 / ArtCam

"That is a great direction. I like it too."
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service