Anyone willing to lend it to me brush measuring 128 x128 . I 'm trying to create a mosaic with the brush .

The reason are...

1. I do not find in SA , the sample -sized brush . Always smaller than 128x128 .

2. Whenever I make that size and load to preset editor , the result is always blank . Box only appears when the action button on the run .

3. It is all about precision placement of the box in the box when creating a mosaic manually . I will attach the image below

when I make a picture with a brush size 64 x 64 , all went well . But when I made with a larger brush ; 256 x 256 problem that arises is there a space between the boxes holding the box to fill it. The example in the figure below

with brush 256 x256 beginning I made ​​arrangements at Brush modulation : Size # 1 , Min and Max Size Range 0 to 128. ( Other settings such as Start Path and Path Application in accordance with the reference that I found on the forum) . All good. But when I make a change to the max value to 64 , began to appear a space on the right and bottom of the box when I put 64 in the box 128. Likewise, changes occur in the smaller value . The smaller the value , the greater the spacing that appears .

Did anyone ever try to brush measuring 128 x 128 ? How is the solution to brush larger than 128 x 128 ?

Thanks,

Gad

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, I got it now....thanks for help.

See you in another topic..:)

If you open a movie file in the Quicktime application, there is a Show Movie Inspector and Show Movie Properties dialog that can tell you information about the codec, and other properties of the movie file you opened. There should also be an 'about the player' info dialog there that tells you what version of quicktime you are running.

What the best setting on SA for this codec?

Best codec depends on what you are trying to achieve for any particular project.

I used photo jpeg for my test movie brush to cut down on the size of the movie brush and not caring about losing some image quality due to the jpeg compression. Animation codec can be configured to provide loss-less compression (highest quality setting). So, no quality loss due to compressing the frame. Choose millions of colors depth if you don't want an embedded alpha channel, millions + if you do want an embedded alpha channel.

If you do pick a codec that has an embedded alpha channel associated with it, you need to pay attention to how you generate it.

I haven't used a PNG codec, since it's not on any of my macs. But i assume it's also an uncompressed format.

If you are on a mac, there are some newer apple ProRes codecs that can be used to compress the frame at high quality. I think you are out of luck using those codecs on windows, since they are associated with Final Cut Pro.

Many people use h264 for movies that they want to upload to the web. It's a lossy compressed format. I usually output using animation codec for my rendered output for lossless compression (best image quality), then use Quicktime Player Pro to convert that loss-less compressed master movie file to a H264 copy for distribution or posting.

Almost 9 months ago, I prefer to  create a brush with adobe photosop .
As discussed here , I  agree that the brush which is created from adobe photoshop has a better quality . At that time I was still using a 8.1 win . Then stopped for a long time ( not using SA ) , until finally one month ago I upgrade my operating system to win10 .

At the beginning I did not realize there is a different thing . Until, when I use Adobe Photoshop to create alpha channel brush , during the rendering process , the process abruptly stopped  and  when I use the brush in SA it's blank ! Only black box appear.

Is it because of codec or driver that's not supported by win 10 or something else ? By the way i installed some video editor applications to my machine such like adobe premiere and some other...

Untill today I'm still looking for the way to fix it or the worst thing is to re-install my computer

A black frame displayed in an application associated with a movie file typically means that the movie file has an embedded alpha channel set to full off (all alpha pixels = 0).

If a program abruptly stops generating a movie file, then typically the movie file will be bad, since the movie file was not properly specified if it stops partway during it's generation.

A movie file generated in photoshop made from the same source images is not going to look better or worse than one generated in studio artist, unless you are doing something to make the quality worse in how you are using one or the other of the programs. That could be anything from choosing an output codec that is lossy compressed, or doing something that generates aliased alpha mattes rather than anti-aliased alpha mattes.

What codecs are on a particular machine might be a function of what other programs you have installed on it. Video editors typically instal additional quicktime codecs if they support quicktime. If you hunt around on the web, you can usually find information about installing additional codecs if you want one you don't have.

You mentioned you have Quicktime Player Pro on your computer. You can also use that program to convert a folder of images into a movie file.

My Brush, check this out...

RSS

Latest Activity

foran posted a photo
17 hours ago
Jean Detheux posted a video

Prélude from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Prélude

Robert de Visée (c.1655 – 1732/1733), prélude en la mineur (manuscrit Vaudry de Saizenay). Théorbe: Xavier Díaz-Latorre (http://www.xavierdiazlatorre.com) This is the third piece done in collaboration with Xavier Díaz-Latorre (here are the other…
17 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
John Dalton Synthetik Software replied to Joel Nisson's discussion How long will a "Gallery Show" run?
"Run Gallery Show Single Cycle just runs one gallery show cycle. And then it stops. Run Gallery Show runs multiple gallery show cycles sequentially until a user manually stops it by pressing the space bar. You can setup the technique scan to run…"
Friday
Joel Nisson posted a discussion

How long will a "Gallery Show" run?

When running a Gallery Show in SA5, there are two options listed: Action>Run Gallery show, andAction>Run Gallery show single cycle.I have Gallery Show preferences set to cycle through current favorites with the source option set to folder (sequential) (both set in Preferences>Gallery.It seems that running a single cycle runs only one image and that just Run Gallery goes on endlessly. Is that correct? Is there a way to run just all the favorite presets one time on each image in the…See More
Thursday
Paul Perlow posted a photo
Thursday
John Dalton Synthetik Software replied to John Dilworth's discussion Studio Artist Version 4 versus Version 5--Two Parallel Galaxies?
"Read these 2 tips on preset folder organization. The Preset folder contains individual operation type folder (like Paint, etc). Inside of each type folder are a series of Collection folders. Inside of each Collection folder are a series of Category…"
Thursday
John Dilworth replied to John Dilworth's discussion Studio Artist Version 4 versus Version 5--Two Parallel Galaxies?
"Find the V4 Preset folder that you want to include in the V5 presets, e.g. ImageOp/Textures. Copy that Textures folder, prefixed with V4_, into the V5 ImageOp folder.  That's it!  Now, when you select the the V5 Image Operation menu,…"
Thursday

© 2017   Created by John Dalton Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service