In one of your comments you said studio Artist RGB mapping uses only one vector and wanted to know if 2D modulation or Wacom tablet can be use to introduce another color vector mapping in order to have more than one vector.

How can one incorporate more than one color into a paint job.

Thanks. Really learning something.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Learning to work with the Fixed Colors control panel in the paint synthesizer is probably the best approach to generating paint effects with more than one paint color in them Each of the 2 Fixed Colors (Fixed Color 1, Fixed Color 2) can be set to a static color you select in the source area color picker. Or they can track the current source color as offsets. An offset could be something like a luminance or hue offset.

The 2 fixed colors are available throughout the paint synthesizer as modulator options.

The Paint Brush Load control panel has a Type option called Gradient Generator. So you can use this option to generate paint nibs that are composed of the 2 Fixed Colors.

The Paint Color Modulate control panel has 3 controls associated with the Path Gradient. So you can use this to automatically or interactively modulate the color of a paint stroke as it's being drawn.

Paint Fill Setup control panel has a lot of different fill and fill modulation options based on the 2 fixed colors.

If you paint with a Source Area color gradient then the color will move through the color gradient over the course of the paint path.

There are other approaches you can take, but what i suggest above is a good place to get started.

Thanks really appreciate it

RSS

Latest Activity

Alan posted photos
20 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
yesterday
Farshore updated their profile
Saturday
Farshore posted photos
Friday
Alan posted photos
Friday
Farshore left a comment for Alan
"Thanks. I've got half a dozen or more themes I am working on to get posted on the website, all using that linear drawing style. I'll start dropping a few more here on the forum."
Friday
Alan left a comment for Farshore
"Nice photos on your website. I like the modern buildings ones much!"
Friday
Farshore replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Spammer booted from user forum
"I've got a ton on images I am working on using modifications of the original preset. The best are going up on my web gallery (https://farshore.smugmug.com/Art-Work/Digital-drawing), but I have so far only thinned the herd down to two galleries.…"
Thursday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service