I'm trying to create a mosaic masterpiece as on : http://studioartist.ning.com/photo/messi . Is there a way to make the edges do not look rough ?
How does one make of the parts can be attached as we see here (there are no space between shape and there's a thin line on the edge)

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll try this...and let's see what's next :)

Honestly I still don't understand clearly.

But it is true that at this time , I was looking for a way to create a mosaic with an array of random rectangular shaped pattern, which can be arranged neatly detail and follow the edge of path (not overlap).

RSS

Latest Activity

mark g replied to mark g's discussion splatter effect
"Thankyou..thats fantastic"
Monday
Synthetik Software replied to mark g's discussion splatter effect
"Here are some V5 paint presets that show off different splatter effects. I've attached 2 categories as well as some Brush files they use that you might need if they aren't already inside your V5 Brush folder."
Sunday
Jean Detheux replied to Karen Brown's discussion Video file format and size
"For a long time, I used the ProRes 422(HQ) option, it was the format I worked with in both SA and FCP and later FCP X,  but once I saw (on a movie theatre screen) the “same” movie in 422 (HQ) and in 4444, I was sold on ProRes…"
Sunday
Jean Detheux posted a video

SR1 from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

SR1

Another salvaged sketch done about 13 or 14 years ago, when I was exploring various ways to approach my first NFB film (“Liaisons": https://www.nfb.ca/film/liaisons_fr).
Sunday
Synthetik Software replied to Karen Brown's discussion Video file format and size
"Any time you run a lossy compression algorithm, you are going to lose something associated with the frame image. That degradation will compound if you later recompress with a difference codec. Whether or not that is a problem depends on the source…"
Sunday
Donna Kuhn replied to Karen Brown's discussion Video file format and size
"i have found that once it is converted i cannot put it back in SA. the bigger file might look better but if you see no difference and have a problem with the amount of space on your computer i wouldn't keep the original."
Sunday
mark g added a discussion to the group SA in the world
Sunday
mark g posted a discussion

splatter effect

I am sure there is a way of doing a splattered pollocky effect, i am sure i have used it.I just cant find it, can anyone remind me? I would be very gratefulSee More
Sunday

© 2017   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service