Now that Ning fixed the Photo sizing I can't find the Edit option to fix the title or or delete the image to replace it. Did they forget or am I missing something?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, it's not obvious to me either where they went. I reported it to tech support, we'll see what they say.

My moderator 'new photo post' links are now missing as well, so if anyone posts and they aren't approved in a day, feel free to let me know. Ning is obviously messing around with their server code for photo posts. Who ever is doing the coding appears to be sloppy about it (not testing for broken things after making a code change).

You might have to restart your browser. It wasn't working for me in an older Safari that i leave up and running for long periods of time, but the options menu is there in Chrome. If it's still not working, let me know what browser and what version it is you are having issues with.

RSS

Latest Activity

Thor Johnson posted a video

Dancing Alien

A character I made in ZBrush, animated in Blender, then processed in Studio Artist with MSGs I made, and in the first section a movie brush.
2 hours ago
David Buckle posted a photo
22 hours ago
mark g replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"Thanks, I will do that, I just thought I would ask in case I was missing something."
yesterday
David Buckle posted a photo
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"I'll take a look at the session code for the future. I guess for now you could make an extra layer before you save your session file, and set it to the selection. then you would have it available when you open the session file in the extra…"
yesterday
mark g replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"I have, but my problem lies in the fact that that I can see the selection I made in my original session, but the image is no longer there outside of the selection. Which means I can't change the selection..if I do make a new selection on the…"
Tuesday
Synthetik Software replied to Nora Laiken's discussion Where Are Favorites Stored?
"If studio artist is loading it into the preset browser then the category folder and associated preset files are on your computer. You could try searching in the finder for individual preset file names in it? You might also want to check your file…"
Tuesday
Synthetik Software replied to mark g's discussion question about alpha selections when saving sessions
"Have you tried setting the selection to the current layer alpha channel after opening the session? then you could do what you were doing before you saved the session."
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service