Replies

• There are lots of different ways to build vector shapes in Studio Artist. And you can edit bezier paths and bezier shapes when you are in Bezier operation mode, or draw them from scratch. You can generate vector paths in the bezier path frame when working with paint presets. And the vectorizer can generate vector paths. As can a number of different image operation effects (like Color Edge or Sketch Edge or Sketch Mass).

You can't import adobe illustrator files into a bezier path frame. You can open SVG graphic files as source images, but they get converted from vector files to raster images when you do that.

You can export and import andy bezier paths or bezier shapes you create in Studio artist using the appropriate import/export bezier path frame menu commands.

You can output all kinds of vector graphics via the EPS and SVG action output commands. This involves using the playing back the vectorizer or a PASeq that generates vector information.

Here's a link to some different tips on working with and generating vector information or vector files in Studio Artist.

• maybe V5 implemented such an expansion of the capabilities of the vectorizer and vector-part of the paint-synthesizer, or are such reflections non-issue?

what I like really like is to draw with the pull-shapes-option in alchemy (an open drawing project). here I can randomly choose from my shape-librarys (folders with pdf-files).

2472658974?profile=original

2472659146?profile=original

all included pathes of the pdf will be randomlly read out and I can change wether it is filling or contours. makes fun.

• Would having named preset options for the bezier memories essentially give you what you want.

This reply was deleted.

On the closure of the User Forum : An open letter to John Dalton

Hi John I have no idea what you are going through. However the impact you have made not to continue with the user forum and your desire keep it as a permanent feature as promised in the past is a big shock. It also betrays the faith and love we have shown in you and Studio Artist.  Bluntly spoken, it sucks. That you have chosen to follow this direction in silence, allowing no compassion or understanding on our part is a betrayal of the deepest level. What is going on? This is not the John…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Paul Perlow 6 hours ago

Interdimensional Coincidence Control

Hi everyone, I am glad the site is still here! Here is a new short video I made. All made in Studio Artist, several separate videos with alpha channels, then combined in layers with the music in Blender. A lot of MSG running through brushes, with several of the brush Path Starts being controlled by the MSG Scan Generator in the Generator part of the Path Start in the Paint Synthesizer. Also some MSG running through a brush, then making a video of that with an alpha channel, then making that a…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson Mar 22

Whats going on with this site?

Has anyone else gotten a warning about this site disappearing? An email form just popped up, asking me to contract the owner and leave a message to let them know that they may loose their "network"Did Synthetik forget to pay it's bills, or is something else going on?I think 8 months is more than enough vacation time. Is anyone at Synthetik doing any development work at all? 

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Alf 6 hours ago