Replies

• Thanks for the update.

I thought it was something I was doing wrong. Been trying to post to the cool presets group all day on every browser I have.

Hopefully things will get fixed soon!

• Are you saying you can't post images inside of a post, or you can't post an attachment file? I can add info to our tech support incident if other things are not working for you.

The only reply i've gotten from ning tech support so far reads like a response from bot more than an actual person answering. Hope they all didn't go on holiday for a few weeks (ha,ha,groan).

• I was including images in a post and a zip attachment. All I got was an error notice:

We're sorry, we are having an issue with this page. Follow this link to the main page.

If you get this message again, please let us know.

I didnt try all the permutations of post with text only. Posting an image... Posting a zip - etc.

I was able to post text with links. But an attached zip file wont take.

I also was unable to post a picture to my "Photos".

It is still busted. But even more funny. I actually saved the post and all its contents after the first fail - and the images are already stored in a Ning server somewhere. Example:

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/401817264?profi...

• I was able to attach a zip with the attachment button at the top of this editor... But not with the "Upload Files" options at the bottom.

My post went up with all the parts in one form or another - but the process was trickier than expected: https://studioartist.ning.com/group/coolpresetsharinggroup/forum/top...

Still can't post an image from my "Photos" page. Neither the Flash uploader not the classic uploader work

• Looks like the photo upload issue people were running into is fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience, and looking forward to seeing some new photo art posts. Thanks again to Alan for letting us know about the problem.

• I am still having issues attaching images with my posts. I get the same error message We're sorry, we are having an issue with this page. Follow this link to the main page.

• There is a new issue...the uploads are oversize and there is only one way to upload now. Before there were two options

• What do you mean by oversized? The photo you uploaded is sized incorrectly when it is displayed? aspect ratio changed? or?

As far as the other way to upload that used to be there. I think it was flash based. So you can see why they might have removed it, since flash is rapidly dying off. Most people have it disabled in their browsers these days.

• I just tried a new photo upload and it worked for me. If you are still having issues, let me know what browser you are using and what image format you are trying to upload and the file size of the image in MB. 

• I also uploaded three images as a test. I was able to upload.

BUT the process is messed up. I tried uploading all three (multiple uploads dialogue is showing) from my Photos/Add area. When I added all three I got:

One image for all three as a preview and

One image - a different image of the three - showing as the art being uploaded. The third image was not showing at all...

When I uploaded one image at a time and went thru the whole process before starting a new image - things worked fine.

Not sure if this is a Safari issue (Version 10.1.2 (10603.3.8))

Or a Ning issue?

Users that get the Ning error and redirect links might want to clear their cache and try again.

This reply was deleted.

Interdimensional Coincidence Control

Hi everyone, I am glad the site is still here! Here is a new short video I made. All made in Studio Artist, several separate videos with alpha channels, then combined in layers with the music in Blender. A lot of MSG running through brushes, with several of the brush Path Starts being controlled by the MSG Scan Generator in the Generator part of the Path Start in the Paint Synthesizer. Also some MSG running through a brush, then making a video of that with an alpha channel, then making that a…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson on Friday

Whats going on with this site?

Has anyone else gotten a warning about this site disappearing? An email form just popped up, asking me to contract the owner and leave a message to let them know that they may loose their "network"Did Synthetik forget to pay it's bills, or is something else going on?I think 8 months is more than enough vacation time. Is anyone at Synthetik doing any development work at all? 

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Emil G. on Saturday

Having difficulty exporting canvas as image

I'd like to export a canvas as a .tiff/.tif image file to a folder I made on my desktop.I select that from a dropdown menu, I can name the exported file, change the extension, etc, and I press save but nothing happens.It's always worked until now. It seems like a simple task. Any ideas?I'm on Mac OSX 12.6, if that matters, and my system hasn't changed since the last time I was able to export successfully.Thanks  

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Tony Bouttell Mar 5