i have finally (!)  learn how to record msg memories to the memory patches,

now, how do i erase these msg memories?

zankiu!

a.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

command click (if you are on a mac) on the frame you want to remove. I don't know what that would be on a PC.
Cheers B_man

There are some differences in standard command keys between the Macs and Windows.  The equivalent of the Apple command key is the control key on Windows.  And the Apple option key is the Alt key on Windows.  On Macs clicking with the control key down brings up contextual menus for the object clicked. On windows you would do this by right clicking the object.

what's the difference between the presets (that lives on the presets' folder) and exported memory patches?

would be a good idea to have memory patches for all the SA functions' ?

a.

The MSG Memory file format stores a complete set of MSG presets associated with the MSG memory strip. So it's like the old animation memories in MSG Evolver.

Ideally it would be cool to have memories for all of the different studio artist operation modes. We've talked about this here, so it will probably happen at some point. We're interested in how that kind of idea could be built to facilitate interactive visual performance.

Right now you have memories for the paint synthesizer, and memories for bezier paths, and the MSG memories we're discussing.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jean Detheux posted a video

21. Var 20 from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

21. Var 20

21 Variation 20 This is the 21st part of the Goldberg Variations, a music - images dialogue in 32 movements between Elisabetta Guglielmin (harpsichord) and Jean Detheux (images). At first, the 32 videos will be posted on Vimeo, one at a time (Aria…
3 hours ago
Adrion T. Kelley posted a discussion

Matching colors from Source Image to .png's from Mosaic Image Folder

Attached are:Exported Image = GirlWithClasses_Soda.jpgPaint Synthesizer Preset = Alpha_PNG_TSP_Untouched_Orient_Modulation_6Mosaic Image Folder = Stuff.zipI want to replace certain colors from my GirlWithGlasses.jpg source image with certain .png's from my Mosaic Image Folder:Source Image skin color = Yellow Fanta soda canSource Image hair color = Orange Fanta soda canSource Image clothing color = Purple Fanta soda canSource Image glasses and pupils = = Black Coke soda canSource Image lips =…See More
4 hours ago
rs3d replied to rs3d's discussion AutoPaint Frame Continuity / Fixed Random Seed
"Excellent, thank you for pointing me into the right direction!"
11 hours ago
Synthetik Software replied to rs3d's discussion AutoPaint Frame Continuity / Fixed Random Seed
"Reset Generator is what you were looking for in the Path Start control panel.  It's an editable parameter of it's own, not an option in the Generator. If you turn it on, then a random seed parameter you can set for it becomes…"
22 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
22 hours ago
rs3d updated their profile
yesterday
rs3d posted a discussion

AutoPaint Frame Continuity / Fixed Random Seed

What would be necessary to to make AutoPaint strokes look more consistent from frame to frame in an animation? (Or even when re-drawing the same frame for that matter?)A fixed random seed for Auto Paint would help probably. I checked out different types of "Path Start / Generator", but I could not find the right option.The best would be if that random seed can be animated, so it's possible to have more continuous strokes and more flickering ones.A hint would be very much appreciated, thanks a…See More
yesterday
Paul Perlow commented on Bernard Bunner's photo
Thumbnail

MSG Abstract7 / ArtCam

"That is a great direction. I like it too."
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service