Paint preset mixer?

Hello all,

Can someone explain to me what the "paint preset mixer" SA 5 is and how to use it in Windows? I can't find explanations in the help files nor in video tutorials? Any link to this subject in a previous forum thread? 

Thank you in advance.

Alan :-)

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here's a previous forum discussion on this topic.

It's the same on windows as it is on a mac.

It allows you to mix together 2 or 4 different paint presets. The 4 different sets of paint synthesizer editable parameters are stored in the 4 paint synthesizer path memories. They can be accessed via the four path memory buttons at the bottom of the paint synthesizer Editor panel ( labeled P1,P2,P3,P4 ), or via the edit : paint synthesizer : Patch Memory menu commands, or via the appropriate active links in the paint synthesizer evolution help path in the integrated help browser.

Mousing down in the side rails of the mixer lets you mix together 2 different patch memories. Mousing down in the rectangular center area of the Mixer lets you mix between the 4 path memories stored at the 4 corners of the mixer.

Each patch memory stores the complete set of editable parameters in the paint synthesizer.

If you mouse down in one of the patch memory buttons, you play back the stored parameters into the paint synthesizer editor. If you option click one of the patch memory buttons, you record the paint synthesizer editor settings into the option clicked patch memory.

•  Alan 

Hi I have too much difficult to understand how it work, how to use ' Paint Preset Mixer ' i have
    reading some publications on the forum for ' Paint Preset Mixer ' BUT i'm absolutely confused PLS
    some ONE can explain me 'how to' en a easy mode . THANKS

This reply was deleted.

Interdimensional Coincidence Control

Hi everyone, I am glad the site is still here! Here is a new short video I made. All made in Studio Artist, several separate videos with alpha channels, then combined in layers with the music in Blender. A lot of MSG running through brushes, with several of the brush Path Starts being controlled by the MSG Scan Generator in the Generator part of the Path Start in the Paint Synthesizer. Also some MSG running through a brush, then making a video of that with an alpha channel, then making that a…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson on Friday

Whats going on with this site?

Has anyone else gotten a warning about this site disappearing? An email form just popped up, asking me to contract the owner and leave a message to let them know that they may loose their "network"Did Synthetik forget to pay it's bills, or is something else going on?I think 8 months is more than enough vacation time. Is anyone at Synthetik doing any development work at all? 

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Emil G. on Saturday

Having difficulty exporting canvas as image

I'd like to export a canvas as a .tiff/.tif image file to a folder I made on my desktop.I select that from a dropdown menu, I can name the exported file, change the extension, etc, and I press save but nothing happens.It's always worked until now. It seems like a simple task. Any ideas?I'm on Mac OSX 12.6, if that matters, and my system hasn't changed since the last time I was able to export successfully.Thanks  

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Tony Bouttell Mar 5