Hello everyone,

I'm back with SA 5.0...with so many question also :)
I just tried to make a mosaic with Basic Image Tile Preset. But when I tried to touch up the setting, nothing happen, Except when I change the source of folder image. 
And when I see the result, the tile become rectangle; not square. How can I change it ?

(You can see on my attached picture)

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are saying that you edit a preset, and then you change to a different preset and then go back to the one you edited and the edits aren't there, that would be true unless you save the edited changes you make.

You can of course use the appropriate file : export menu command to save an edited preset. 

A quick way to save edited changes to a preset if you don't want to change the name of the preset is to option click the main preset browser icon (option is alt key on windows).

Latest Activity

Paul Perlow posted a photo
8 hours ago
David Buckle posted a photo
17 hours ago
Victor Ingrassia replied to Simon Woods's discussion A question about Quicktime
"I love Apple ProRes codecs too. I used to religiously use Animation Codec... mostly because it looked so good and cause I liked the name. But as soon as my fps rates got higher and resolutions got larger than 720x480, things began to bog down. Once…"
Paul Perlow posted a photo
mark g posted a photo

Wacom tablet and SA watershed and oil paint, ...artrage 5 for final strokes
Simon Woods replied to Simon Woods's discussion A question about Quicktime
"Yes, the new codecs even appear in SA, so I made it default since it works so well "
Synthetik Software replied to Tony Bouttell's discussion Saving Work, Best Practices
"If the project is specific to a particular source image, you can make a project folder, and store the source, paseq or history sequence, and any additional things in the named folder. You can also save a text document with notes on the project if…"
Stonekeepers posted a photo

Old Soul

First photo manipulation in SA 5. Loving the new version.

© 2018   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service