Hi Guys,

I just finished my artwork (file attached) and I want to know, is it possible to convert it become a vector file such as .eps .svg .ai etc ? 'Cos I see Studio Artist has a feature called Vectorizer.

Thank you

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gad,

Yes

Hi Bernard, thanks for reply. I'm trying and this is always happen... same as everytime i resize the canvas bigger than 5000 px (150 dpi).

I have also sometimes some crash with big size or "complicated" PASeq...

Did you work with a PASeq for your EPS output ?

EPS... By the way what's different ?

Actually ..crash is my nightmare when I used Studio Artist :)). And it happens in the lastest minute before I save a canvas. This is bug or..?

Hi Gad,

The artwork you're showing is something that could and should be created in Illustrator, as an .ai file.

What I'm seeing are a collection of type layers, logos, and some images. There's no brushwork or pixel work at all.

What you have here is a file who's origins are vector, but which has been rendered as a raster. Going back and vectorizing a complex raster image is always messy, and with an image like this, you'd get perfect vectors out of Illustrator.

SA's vectorize function is great if you've got something like hand drawn art, or a photo, which you'd like to scan and simplify.  Neither this function (nor Illustrator's equivalent) are going to give you useful results from something this busy.

If you wanted to do this exclusively in SA, I'd suggest loading each of the image elements you're using separately, and then vectorizing them. EG, you have an image of coffee beans, jut behind the man's neck. This image should be loaded individually, and then vectorizer runs, that would give you something useful

Thanks Alexander...

RSS

Latest Activity

Bernard Bunner posted a photo
19 hours ago
David Buckle posted a photo
yesterday
Danny Ceunen posted a photo
yesterday
mark g commented on mark g's photo
Thumbnail

WHITECROW/

"Not necessarily Paul..iPad ..android phone .. whatever..it’s good fun And thank you Francis"
Sunday
Jean Detheux posted a video

Fantasia nº 6 from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Fantasia nº 6

(English follows) Voici la cinquième des 12 fantaisies pour flûte seule composées par Georg Philipp Telemann, la Fantaisie en ré mineur (dolce-allegro-spirituoso)5 La flûtiste est Maria de Martini, une magnifique musicienne avec qui j’ai le…
Sunday
MAX posted photos
Saturday
Francis Stellitano commented on Danny Ceunen's photo
Thumbnail

Moving in the wind

"I like it."
Saturday
Francis Stellitano commented on David Buckle's photo
Thumbnail

Beemer Wood2s.jpg

"Very nice; viewing full size is even mobetta."