Replies

• Just export them one at a time, and then open them in photoshop, and then copy-paste stack them up in your multi-layer image in photoshop.

• Hi

Thanks for the reply. Please again i'm working on a file with two layers and wanted to view all the layers at a time by choosing the view all layers option but still only see the current layer i created.

Could you please help me out.

• You should check what you have the different layer compositing options set to. 'Replace' is going to overwrite everything before it, so that could be your problem. Try min or max and see if the view changes.

If you have alpha view enabled, then you also should check your individual layer's alpha channels. If a layer's alpha channel is full off, then it's not going to show up in an alpha enabled view.

• Hi

Please i have attached a screen shot of an image where i applied a png image on the canvas but the applied brushes appear to have some rough edges. Please what might be the cause and the how can i resolve it.

Thanks

• I'm not seeing the screen shot?

Also, you should attach the preset if it's custom or point at the factory one you are using if you just picked one and then changed it to image brush. And the brush image you are referring to as well. It's really hard to comment on the drawing process with the brush without that information. Depending on how the paint synth is configured, the image brush and associated drawing process can interact with the canvas in many different ways.

• Thanks for the reply

I reinitialize the paint synthesizer to default settings and made some few changes under the brush source, brush type, path application and paint fill setup control panels

paint fill setup.JPG

brush type.JPG

rough edges.JPG

• Can you attach the png image you are using as an image brush.

This reply was deleted.

Interdimensional Coincidence Control

Hi everyone, I am glad the site is still here! Here is a new short video I made. All made in Studio Artist, several separate videos with alpha channels, then combined in layers with the music in Blender. A lot of MSG running through brushes, with several of the brush Path Starts being controlled by the MSG Scan Generator in the Generator part of the Path Start in the Paint Synthesizer. Also some MSG running through a brush, then making a video of that with an alpha channel, then making that a…

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson on Friday

Whats going on with this site?

Has anyone else gotten a warning about this site disappearing? An email form just popped up, asking me to contract the owner and leave a message to let them know that they may loose their "network"Did Synthetik forget to pay it's bills, or is something else going on?I think 8 months is more than enough vacation time. Is anyone at Synthetik doing any development work at all? 

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Emil G. on Saturday

Having difficulty exporting canvas as image

I'd like to export a canvas as a .tiff/.tif image file to a folder I made on my desktop.I select that from a dropdown menu, I can name the exported file, change the extension, etc, and I press save but nothing happens.It's always worked until now. It seems like a simple task. Any ideas?I'm on Mac OSX 12.6, if that matters, and my system hasn't changed since the last time I was able to export successfully.Thanks  

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Tony Bouttell Mar 5