Replies

• You mis-spelled the name i think, so that was what was throwing me when i did a search. I'm going to assume you meant "Regionizer", not 'Regionalizer".

So, try setting the pen Mode (Pen Mode control panel) to Region Fill as Brush.

Then it will try to fill the region generated by the paths as opposed to just drawing the path.

So then you will notice that the path works its way from the edges of the region to the interior. So, goto Path Shape control panel, and change the Region Pattern Type to Outline1. Now you will get the region filled with the color and the edge outline darker. if you want to change the outline coloring, goto Brush Type control panel, since it's using the anti-alias solid vector drawing brush.

• Can you attach the preset here. I'm not sure which one you are referring to. Not showing up in my search.

• Here is another try at uploading. Please answer.

• Here it is. Answer will be greatly appreciated! There are too many penlines inside the painted areas. I would prefer just the edge outline in pen. Uploading the file fails on your system. I have sent a message. It is Regionalizers, Pen and Water.

This reply was deleted.