Another Studio Artist 4 stack filtering experiment. I was working with a series of cow eye images that made up the individual frames of a cow eye movie brush. I used a temporal rank filter with a 7 frame time window to process the movie brush file out to a folder of processed frame images.
I then loaded the set of frame images into a PASeq Morph Context action step. I loaded the images as sequential morph context keyframes and then time expanded the PAseq timeline to expand the movie length. i didn't use any bezier curves in the Morph Context action step so the movie expansion generated by that is a linear fade between the original frame images. There's several additional image operation action steps added to the time expansion PASeq that make it act a little differently from what you would get with just a simple linear fade between the stack filtered images.