10. Variation 9
This is the tenth part of the Goldberg Variations, a music - images dialogue in 32 movements between Elisabetta Guglielmin (harpsichord) and Jean Detheux (images).
At first, the 32 videos will be posted on Vimeo, one at a time (Aria + 30 Variations + Aria da Capo) followed by the original sketch of the full piece.
Goldberg Variations videos:
1. Aria: https://vimeo.com/321058007
2. Var 1: https://vimeo.com/321254452
3. Var 2: https://vimeo.com/321555983
4. Var 3: https://vimeo.com/349225474
5. Var 4: https://vimeo.com/351888125
6. Var 5: https://vimeo.com/322079872
7. Var 6: https://vimeo.com/359296604
8. Var 7: https://vimeo.com/322471426
9. Var 8: https://vimeo.com/322493135
10. Var 9: https://vimeo.com/322807365
Here’s a movie regrouping the Aria and Variations 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9: https://vimeo.com/349258648
Also, 32 albums of images, pulled from the individual videos, will be posted on Facebook, in synchronization with the posting of the videos themselves.
People’s reactions to those images will determine how image sequences will be built, and those image sequences will be used to rework the original sketch of the Goldberg Variations.
All relevant links are available on any of the video pages on Vimeo.