JohnHolland's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"My plan is to stay on Catalina for now. The rest of my family is on Big Sur on intel…"

JohnHolland replied May 18 to Big Sur + SA 5.5

3 May 18
Reply by JohnHolland

"Not only that, but the rollups like Immutable on Ethereum seem very promising.  that…"

JohnHolland replied May 17 to New NFT - Studio Artist 5.5 by Synthetik - First Screenshot "In The Wild!"

7 May 17
Reply by JohnHolland

"Did you read about sustainability of Tezos, the cryptocurrency I used for my NFT? In…"

JohnHolland replied May 16 to New NFT - Studio Artist 5.5 by Synthetik - First Screenshot "In The Wild!"

7 May 17
Reply by JohnHolland

"Hi, Yuda! Thank you! Hahaha. I will donate the proceeds as promised! I should have l…"

JohnHolland replied May 12 to New NFT - Studio Artist 5.5 by Synthetik - First Screenshot "In The Wild!"

7 May 17
Reply by JohnHolland

"> all of our image processing happens in CPU cores Wow, I didn’t know this. What…"

JohnHolland replied May 7 to External GPU for Intel Mac - Anyone using one?

4 May 15
Reply by Rick Evertsz

"I'll start with one artist I really like. (John- I suggested to him that he check ou…"

JohnHolland replied May 6 to Set aside that it’s evil…why aren’t more of us on Instagram?

6 May 6
Reply by JohnHolland

"> Although it's 24 inch, not 27 inch display. Ever since you pointed this out on…"

JohnHolland replied May 4 to New laptop Apple M1 13 inch or still 16 inch intel ?

6 May 4
Reply by JohnHolland

"I've sadly been distracted away from SA for the last couple of days by some stupid b…"

JohnHolland replied Apr 27 to WOOOOOHOOOOO! Official 5.5 Upgrade thread!

13 May 13
Reply by Thomas Stoney

"I think you guys are amazing for a small company. "

JohnHolland replied Apr 23 to WOOOOOHOOOOO! Official 5.5 Upgrade thread!

13 May 13
Reply by Thomas Stoney

"… And I’ll bet that they have had OS X running on iPads internally for years."

JohnHolland replied Apr 23 to MicroSoft Surface Devices

10 Apr 23
Reply by JohnHolland

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software posted a photo

zNew16a

Temporal Rank Filter effect generated in Studio Artist V5.5.
6 hours ago
Scott Smith posted photos
6 hours ago
Thor Johnson replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Generating Key-framed Procedural Animation from Evolved MSG Presets
"MSG is one of my favorite things (hard to choose a favorite though!) in Studio Artist.  Glad to see new processors and ways of working with it.  I usually have put rather high numbers in the Temporal Generators (in the thousands or tens of…"
6 hours ago
Scott Smith posted a photo

Citycsape1

Classic view of the medieval town of Rothenburg
yesterday
Paul Perlow posted photos
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Generating Key-framed Procedural Animation from Evolved MSG Presets
"The display bug associated with the MSG memory displays you saw on some on some operating system versions (not all) is fixed now in Studio Artist V5.5.5.  We're starting to lock down any V5.5.5 feature changes, so every V5.5 customer…"
Saturday
Synthetik Software replied to Tony Bouttell's discussion Layers question
"The Contextural menu 'Interface to Action Step' in the PASeq action step list will record the current interface settings into the selection action step when it is run.  So if you change the layer, it records that change as well as any…"
Saturday
Scott Smith commented on Scott Smith's photo
Thumbnail

ardvark2

"Thanks John. I'm still having some fun at my poor imitation of Outsider style art."
Saturday

© 2021   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service