Dennis Miller's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Handbrake is my tool of choice."

Dennis Miller replied on Saturday to Movie Codec Conversion on Catalina and Big Sur

2 on Saturday
Reply by Dennis Miller

"+1 for access to the kitchen sink (and any pantries, closets or other areas ;-)). Gr…"

Dennis Miller replied Nov 28, 2020 to What presets you have installed determines how powerful your Studio Artist is

9 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Synthetik Software

"OK - made the changes in the timing and circle/path size and much improved, though t…"

Dennis Miller replied Oct 1, 2018 to Tutorial on matching canvas sizes output

4 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Dennis Miller

"OK, thanks, John, but the images themselves also look very different at 4K - I get t…"

Dennis Miller replied Oct 1, 2018 to Tutorial on matching canvas sizes output

4 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Dennis Miller

"The most recent Artis build is 2016 - is it still under development?"

Dennis Miller replied Oct 1, 2018 to A.I. Gigapixel--an Innovative Upscaling Program

12 Nov 5, 2020

"If you're on a Mac, you can Merge the folders. Not sure how to force this, though, s…"

Dennis Miller replied Oct 1, 2018 to Presets collections

2 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Dennis Miller

"Agree that the results are great - best I have seen. Useful even at 400%, but there…"

Dennis Miller replied Sep 16, 2018 to A.I. Gigapixel--an Innovative Upscaling Program

12 Nov 5, 2020

"OK, guess I have to turn them all into PAseqs - but will the movie file name be the…"

Dennis Miller replied Jun 30, 2016 to Batch processing

2 Jul 1, 2016

"I often find MSG presets that have a parameter animated yet no TG is actually enable…"

Dennis Miller replied Aug 5, 2015 to Why is this blinking

4 Aug 5, 2015

"The ability to offset or otherwise alter the path of each brush individually within…"

Dennis Miller replied Aug 5, 2015 to THE DANGERS OF DIGITAL: BRIAN ENO ON TECHNOLOGY AND MODERN MUSIC

30 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Dennis Miller

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software commented on Synthetik Software's video
Thumbnail

GenerativePaintTransitions1B

"Here are some more examples of artwork automatically created using generative paint strategies in Studio Artist V5.5 gallery show. I'm also playing around with some of the settings in the new Transition Context effects to create the transitions…"
16 minutes ago
Synthetik Software posted a video

GenerativePaintTransitions1B

Everything in this video was created automatically by Studio Artist 5.5 using AI Generative Paint Strategies. The transitions between images were generated u...
28 minutes ago
Synthetik Software commented on David Buckle's photo
Thumbnail

Stairs

"Cool one."
5 hours ago
David Buckle posted a photo
5 hours ago
Synthetik Software posted photos
6 hours ago
Paul Perlow posted a photo
6 hours ago
Sam posted a discussion

SA, If you add one option we can generate coloring book too.

Dear Synthetik Software, we have many options for filling, please add a new option:Put Color Number in regionWe can create perfect coloring book that there are not anywhere.please see this website as example for my meaning.See More
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Paul Raats's discussion Large prints done by anyone
"Adding several images.  Yes, there are various approaches to this. You can of course manually swap in different source images as you work. You can use the Recent Source Images menu options to get back to ones you recently used, if you want to…"
Sunday

© 2021   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service