All Discussions Tagged 'keyframe' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keyframe vectorizer

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to use the vectorizer for video in such a way that does not result in a jumpy / flashing image. I am…

Started by mak trades

3 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Synthetik Software

Sequential Keyframe Recording

We received a request from a user to run through some of the sequential keyframe features as a new tutorial. Since he had used them several…

Started by Synthetik Software

1 Aug 13, 2014

Erasing Keyframes

Hey all,   Is there a keystroke or command to delete all keyframes from a PASeq step (or to at least reset the step to its default keyframe…

Started by Chris Northcross

1 Jul 18, 2011

Selection Keyframing Question

Bouts of unemployment can be  a boon for one's Studio Artist education, I have to admit.   Okay, I've been playing around with creating ani…

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Northcross

Paint Synthesizer Keyframe question

I'm encountering some unexpected behavior in the PASeq when I keyframe a paint preset and I'd like to get some insight from you all if you…

3 Sep 17, 2010

What does the interface to action step dialogue do?

I was working with the PASeq timeline today and somehow brought up the interface to action step dialogue. What does it do?

1 Aug 5, 2010

Positioning a layer

quick question. I understand that different layer sizes are not currently available in SA4--how does that affect having a canvas that has l…

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Laurence Zankowski

Copy paste keyframes

Is it possible to copy a keyframe and paste it elsewhere on the timeline?

1 Nov 13, 2009

Audio Support in Studio Artist

We're providing some limited audio support for movie processing in Studio Artist in the upcoming 3.5.3 release. That release will provide a…

Started by Synthetik Software

6 Jul 6, 2007
Reply by Michael Theodore

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software posted a photo

zNew16a

Temporal Rank Filter effect generated in Studio Artist V5.5.
7 hours ago
Scott Smith posted photos
7 hours ago
Thor Johnson replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Generating Key-framed Procedural Animation from Evolved MSG Presets
"MSG is one of my favorite things (hard to choose a favorite though!) in Studio Artist.  Glad to see new processors and ways of working with it.  I usually have put rather high numbers in the Temporal Generators (in the thousands or tens of…"
7 hours ago
Scott Smith posted a photo

Citycsape1

Classic view of the medieval town of Rothenburg
yesterday
Paul Perlow posted photos
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Generating Key-framed Procedural Animation from Evolved MSG Presets
"The display bug associated with the MSG memory displays you saw on some on some operating system versions (not all) is fixed now in Studio Artist V5.5.5.  We're starting to lock down any V5.5.5 feature changes, so every V5.5 customer…"
Saturday
Synthetik Software replied to Tony Bouttell's discussion Layers question
"The Contextural menu 'Interface to Action Step' in the PASeq action step list will record the current interface settings into the selection action step when it is run.  So if you change the layer, it records that change as well as any…"
Saturday
Scott Smith commented on Scott Smith's photo
Thumbnail

ardvark2

"Thanks John. I'm still having some fun at my poor imitation of Outsider style art."
Saturday

© 2021   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service