All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Movie Codec Conversion on Catalina and Big Sur

I'm curious what people are using on macs with Catalina or Big Sur to do movie codec format conversion. So what are you using? Apple's ill…

Started by Synthetik Software

2 on Saturday
Reply by Dennis Miller

Apple no longer supports some old quicktime codecs

Just a heads up for people as we move forward towards the SA V5.5 release.  Apple no longer supports some of the old quicktime movie codec…

Started by Synthetik Software

12 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Jean Detheux

Biggest size for movie brush?

Hi John or anyone else who knows... I am making movie brushes, on my PC version of Studio Artist 4, and it seems like the biggest size I ca…

Started by Thor Johnson

2 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Synthetik Software

Issue with Autodraw Action step in PASeq for Movie

Hi all, I have created a custom PASeq using a couple of action steps from the Vectorizer and Paint Synthesizer Classic. The rest of the ste…

Started by Sharif Sourour

32 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Sharif Sourour

Tips wanted for better Sketch look with movies-before deadline!

Hello.  I've been perusing for best practice tips in Sketch effects with movies.  I have just began to feel my way around Studio Art and an…

Started by Lisa Marie Evans

1 Jun 14, 2013

Tutorial Questions: Creating MSG chaotic attractors

John, Thanks very much for the links to several great previous posts in a separate discussion about procedural and generative capabilities…

Started by markart

4 May 30, 2013

Movie & Image Brush storage

I'm in an organizing mood right now and am thinking of spending my weekend doing some serious house cleaning for my Studio Artist folder.  …

Started by Chris Northcross

0 Feb 21, 2013

First Tests with Creating PASeq Anim Movies from MSG Memories

Hi John and Everyone, I'm attaching the memories file I worked from and the the last movie test, ignore the lack of aesthetics please. I…

Started by markart

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by markart

Question About Applying Same Pallete To Collection Of Images

Being new to Studio Artist, I think I've seen reference to this in the documentation but now I'm unable to locate what I'm looking for. I c…

Started by markart

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by markart

Movie Brush and Photomosaics

I decided to post my question here because some of you may better understand what I am asking about. I have done some searching for photomo…

Started by Banterer

8 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by morales

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software posted a photo

New GS VectorizerFeat6

This was made using a generative art strategy that only uses the Vectorizer in Studio Artist V5.5 while testing some new Vectorizer features.
12 hours ago
David Buckle commented on David Buckle's photo
Thumbnail

Stairs

"Thanks"
13 hours ago
Synthetik Software commented on Synthetik Software's photo
Thumbnail

New GS Gen Features2

"This is a really good example of how perceptual modulation of diverse sets of different paint synthesizer parameters can really tune what is happening in the canvas.  This applies to realistic painting goals, or to abstract painting…"
18 hours ago
Jean Detheux posted a video

Invenzione dell'Invenzione 12 from Jean Detheux on Vimeo.

Invenzione dell'Invenzione 12

On November 5, 2019, Paola Erdas (harpsichord http://www.paolaerdas.it), Marco Ambrosini (nyckelharpa http://www.ambrosini.de), Angela Ambrosini (nyckelharpa https://www.angelaambrosini.eu) and Eva-Maria Rusche (harpsichord…
18 hours ago
David Buckle posted photos
22 hours ago
M A X commented on Synthetik Software's video
Thumbnail

GenerativePaintTransitions1B

""Live long and prosper""
yesterday
M A X commented on Synthetik Software's video
Thumbnail

"again: fascinating 5.5 teaser!"
yesterday
Synthetik Software commented on Synthetik Software's video
Thumbnail

"Here are some more examples of artwork automatically created using generative paint strategies in Studio Artist V5.5 gallery show. I'm also playing around with some of the settings in the new Transition Context effects to create the transitions…"
yesterday

© 2021   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service