All Discussions Tagged 'vectorizer' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vectorizer produces differing results depending on image size

I created an image using the vectorizer and when I increased the image size, the results were not the same, even though all the parameters…

Started by Tony Bouttell

2 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Tony Bouttell

Vector rotoscoping

There are some desirable vector presets. I want to use them in rotoscoping. So far this has failed in a way that suggests that I can't appr…

Started by Lawrence Diggs

1 May 17, 2016
Reply by Synthetik Software

keyframe vectorizer

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to use the vectorizer for video in such a way that does not result in a jumpy / flashing image. I am…

Started by mak trades

3 Mar 25, 2015

Question about vectorizer

When using Vectorizer I was wondering why Generation, Composite and Drawing, dont all have the ability to select the source? Only Drawing a…

Started by Tony Bouttell

3 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Tony Bouttell

Working with region selections

So I've been playing around with the vectorizer and msg to create selection masks and I'm a little confused.   When I create region selecti…

Started by Chris Northcross

7 Nov 16, 2011

Outputting vectorizer effects

Been following the posterous posts on vector file output from the Paint Synthesizer, and trying them out, but ran into a snag.   The EPS, S…

Started by Dee Flouton

12 Apr 21, 2011

Question about vectorizer path layer record option

I'm trying to feed paths created using the vectorizer (with the path layer record option flag on) into the paint synthesizer using the pain…

4 Jan 17, 2011

Question about vectorizer source inputs

I imagine this is something you guys have either thought about or have on a to do list f or a future update but I didn't see it in a quick…

1 Jan 8, 2011

Vectorizer Feature Requests?

I'm looking into what to do with the Vectorizer in the future. So i thought i'd open up a discussion to see if there were any features in p…

Started by Synthetik Software

14 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by M A X

Simple Vectorizer Tutorial

I posted a simple tutorial on processing a movie with the Studio Artist Vectorizer in the Studio Artist Tutorials Group. For some reason G…

Started by Synthetik Software

0 Dec 9, 2007

RSS

Latest Activity

Synthetik Software posted a photo

zNew16a

Temporal Rank Filter effect generated in Studio Artist V5.5.
8 hours ago
Scott Smith posted photos
8 hours ago
Thor Johnson replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Generating Key-framed Procedural Animation from Evolved MSG Presets
"MSG is one of my favorite things (hard to choose a favorite though!) in Studio Artist.  Glad to see new processors and ways of working with it.  I usually have put rather high numbers in the Temporal Generators (in the thousands or tens of…"
8 hours ago
Scott Smith posted a photo

Citycsape1

Classic view of the medieval town of Rothenburg
yesterday
Paul Perlow posted photos
yesterday
Synthetik Software replied to Synthetik Software's discussion Generating Key-framed Procedural Animation from Evolved MSG Presets
"The display bug associated with the MSG memory displays you saw on some on some operating system versions (not all) is fixed now in Studio Artist V5.5.5.  We're starting to lock down any V5.5.5 feature changes, so every V5.5 customer…"
Saturday
Synthetik Software replied to Tony Bouttell's discussion Layers question
"The Contextural menu 'Interface to Action Step' in the PASeq action step list will record the current interface settings into the selection action step when it is run.  So if you change the layer, it records that change as well as any…"
Saturday
Scott Smith commented on Scott Smith's photo
Thumbnail

ardvark2

"Thanks John. I'm still having some fun at my poor imitation of Outsider style art."
Saturday

© 2021   Created by Synthetik Software.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service