What I mean by this, is that when I select one of the thumbnails from the Evolution Editor screen, I would expect that the thumbail in the MSG Advanced Editor screen would be the same.

In an MSG I created, only using the MSG, Inspire control I came accross this case. 
12200309269?profile=RESIZE_710x

The image that is created, matches the Advanced Editor Image, not the one I want, from the the Evolution Editor Image.

None of the parameters in any of the SRC's are muted, so I know that none of the color channels are getting blocked.

Is there any way I can force MSG Editor to use the Thumbnail I chose, from Evolution Editor?

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very Odd....

I found the SRC element that was causing the issue, (RGB HueShift), and replaced it. I used the same parameter values as before, but now it works.

This reply was deleted.

Advice on buying a new Mac Book Pro

Hi All,My 2016 MacBook Pro is giving signs of fatigue, so I think it's time to buy a new one. I looked at a couple of reviews and I think the 14" M3 pro model is a good candidate.However, it comes with quite a few variants regarding RAM, CPU cores and GPU cores. I don't know which, if any, of these options could help Studio Artist run more smoothly during live sessions. I've always been told that the more RAM, the better as a general rule, but the technology has changed a lot and I' m not sure…

Read more…
0 Replies

Scanner Darkly effect test

So after so trial an error, I kind of found the effect required for acieving the scanner darkly effect.I used a default 'Image Operation" operation mode.The category was simplify, color simplify 4.The output was kind of what I wanted but I had to manually draw lot of shapes to get the feel of original image.This is the still from original movie. This is a live action still of the same movie but different scene.The image after adding the simplify effect Last I have the varient that I tried to…

Read more…
0 Replies

Been a while ...... any news from Synthetik

Dear creatives, Been a while since I checked in......... Anything new here......?Does anybody has some news what is happening inside Synthetik ? Was hoping to see some upgrades especially as some many things are happning with and around AI.......Basically it seems very quit and we migh hear nothing again for a while ??Hope the ST team is still okay,  alive and working on something nice for all of us.Take care. Paul 

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Tony Bouttell Feb 2