Gardening101

I am not much for using SA to handpaint .. CD and others are the champs at that, but I have made this gardening tool set. There is lots more that can be done. In the set there is a mix of antialiased and "normal" presets. I was liking the AA look, plus which if the result of the AA look to angular a quick melt will have it looking like a watercolor.

most of these are designed to be used with a pen, they may work differently with a mouse. Some I have created as pen track start presets so that I can initiate a loop run then drag the flowing paint around.

In general as you play with them test out different pen modes -- particle paint vs interactive multipen vs auto draw interactive for starters.

It should be obvious, but in case it is not, the source mode should be set to color if you want to handdraw and then you can select the color from the wheel. Another way to go for foliage is to create a palette of greens and browns and paint from a palette.

Have fun.

as usual please re-post any interesting mods or enhancements.

OH and if ANYONE can make a reliable (tree) trunk and branch tool Please post ..

Mikesgardeningset.zip

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –