New Tutorial Group

Ok, at the risk of creating more work for myself i started this tutorial group as a way to get the new Groups feature for the Studio Artist Forum going. My thoughts for this group are that i'll post Studio Artist tutorials here from time to time. And people can post specific questions here for tutorials they would like to see and myself or someone else (hint) can chime in with the tutorial answer to the question or topic. But to be honest, the big potential for the new Groups feature is for other forum members to figure out how to use it to create the most personal benefit. One obvious use is to create personalized discussion groups for topics as an alternative to the general forum. Another might be people with specific artistic interests could create groups organized around those interests and then be able to email others in the group when they post new images or movies, have questions, etc. One thing i thought was cool that i saw in the Studio Artist discussions on Innographx was that people would post screen shots of specific features or presets they thought were cool to share with others. Because you can attach files or images to group discussions this might be a good place to do that. So somebody could start a group devoted to 'cool studio artist presets' for example, and then people could share presets there. Or people interested in abstract animation could start a group devoted to that. When you start a new group you also have the capability to personalize it with custom images, html, etc. So feel free to personalize your own groups. This is really your forum as much as Synthetiks so please feel free to take advantage of this new Studio Artist User Forum feature.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –