Painting with light

hi all there in this group: i'm looking for some paint-presets that occupies the theme "painting with light". there are some fast googled images attached, that illustrates what kind of presets i mean. perhaps this can also be an idea for a new SA4 factory preset category with professional designed stuff of this kind? thanx

lichtmalerei.zip

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I actually think something like this would be pretty easy to do. Use a black background. The take any edge sketch preset and modify it to draw with a light color. This could be as simple as switching to fixed color source and drawing with a light color. Or you could adjust the Paint Color Source Color Mode to draw with White.
    • Here's an example with the attached preset using fixed color source mode with a light color.

lightPaint1.jpg

lightPaintPresetEx1.zip

• Here's a variation on the preset that better simulates the white center with colored edge in Max's original example. Use a bright fixed source color when using this preset. The center of the paint is white and the source color is blended into the rim of the anit-aliased brush.

lightPaintPresetEx2.zip

• thanks john: i did some variations of your presets, soon i'm blinded by the light;-)

• When i download the preset attachment zip it's decompressing as text files? Could you try control clicking the folder in osx, archive compressing to .zip and attaching that again.
    • upps, sorry: file new attached

editlightpatches.zip

This reply was deleted.