BW Sketch Ideas1 - 4.03 PASeq Preset Update

In our 4.03 testing we noticed that a number of the PASeq presets in the BW Sketch Ideas1 category were no longer working the way they were supposed to. I fixed all of them, so i've attached a replacement folder below. You would take this new BW Sketch Ideas1 folder, and put it inPresets/PASeq/New to replace the older BW Sketch Ideas1 folder in there.

This PASeq preset category shows off some different ideas for building black and white sketch effects.

At some point we'll be posting complete updates to all of the old preset collections, but i wanted to put this up in case anyone was trying to use these PASeq presets in 4.03 and wondered what the deal was with them.

BW Sketch Ideas1.zip

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• John.

I don't see a folder named "New" in Presets/PASeq/.  I do have the following:  Presets/PASeq/zz/New 8  which seems to have the same PASeqs as the new ones you sent.  But I am wondering whether my preset folders have gotten mixed up during the various upgrades.  Might it be possible for you to post the current complete set of presets?  Thanks.

• You might have a really old preset folder from an early dev4 development release.

We're going to be providing updated Preset folders for everyone soon, so i'm going to wait until that gets posted, as opposed to putting something up for you right now. This will hopefully be happening in a few days. There's a bunch of new presets associated with 4.03 that we will be making available.

We will also be stripping down the number of presets in full releases in the future. For new users that probably makes sense, for existing users you will need to decide if you want to just switch over to a new preset organization, or just add the new presets to your older preset folders. In addition to the official stripped down new Preset folder, i'm also going to be making my complete preset set available as well. That mirrors what we currently ship with releases, which is a historical archive of a lot of presets from the different previous version releases as well as new ones. If you are a power user or are already comfortable with the existing presets you have and don't want to lose old ones, then that would be the way to go.

• I think you are probably right about my preset files.  I've been consolidating and reorganizing them since Version 1.0.  I will definitely jump at the chance to install your complete set.

This reply was deleted.