New Studio Artist 4.03 Vectorizer Presets

Attached below is a zip compressed new Vectorizer preset folder for Studio Artist 4.03.

You should read this post discussing the new 4.03 paint presets and preset folder hierarchy, since the same instructions discussed there apply to this new set of Vectorizer presets as well. You may wish to add these new vectorizer collection folders in to your existing Vectorizer folder, or you may wish to replace your entire old Vectorizer folder with the new one. If you replace the older Vectorizer folder, then you will lose the older presets in there. So you should make a copy of the old Vectorizer folder before you do this in case you ever want to bring back any of the older presets it contains.

The set of vectorizer preset we have been shipping with Studio Artist 4 is pretty limited, so i think in general you will find the new Vectorizer preset folder to be a big improvement over the older one. So it is more likely that you will just want to replace the old Vectorizer folder with this new one (unless you have custom presets stored in the old Vectorizer folder that you made yourself).

Based on previous experience, i'm sure that there will be people who are totally confused about what to do with these new presets. Please feel free to ask away here with any questions regarding how to instal or use these new vectorizer presets. Also, here's a tip that discusss the Preset folder hierarchy for Studio Artist 4. The User Guide pdf documentation also describes how preset folders are organized. You should really understand how the preset folder hierarchy works before you add these new presets, so please ask questions if you do not understand after reading the above tip link.

If you are a Studio Artist 3.5 or earlier user, do not download these new vectorizer presets since you need Studio Artist 4.03 to run them. If you are a Studio Artist 4 user, you need to be running Studio Artist 4.03 to use these new vectorizer presets.

Vectorizer.zip

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –