Replies

• Donna and Vernon,

thanks for your presets.

Frank
  • Donna,

Thank you for your generosity...Here's a mixed bag of my PaSeqs from versions 2 and 3. I hope that more folks jump in and give...

DharmaPAS4.zip

VernPAS2.zip

VernPAS8.zip

• hi vernon,

thank you so much for sending these. i was excited to receive them but i can't seem to access them them no matter where i put them. i have tried the default and user sections. can someone else try to load these into their application and see if they are accessible?

donna
    • The download preset files are missing the mac os resource forks and file creater and type ids for some reason, which is why they don't show up and you can't import them.

Did you make the archive files by holding down the control key, selecting the preset folder in the finder, and then selecting the make an archive file option?
    • Sorry! I used DropZip on the folders, which didn't archive the contents...Oops!
    • Try these...

DharmaPASVol.4.zip

VernPAS2.zip

VernPAS8.zip

• Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Running through these made me realize i should personally pay more attention to building PASeq's that contain custom MSG preset embedded in them, since you use that approach quite a bit here and its very effective.
    • these are wonderful, thank u! i had to put the dharma folder in the user folder for some reason but they are showing up in default. could you tell me how u made the icons?
    • Donna,

Sorry to hear that! These are Mac-built Paint Action Sequences and should work in the Apps PASeq folder, not in the Paint Synthesizer Presets folder... The thing to do is to load them in the PASeq folder and restart the program. Put the folders in the PASeq folder, but NOT in the Defaults folder. That should do it. I should have made it clearer-Yikes. Let me know if that works...Or Not

VR
This reply was deleted.