Hello

Hi there, I am totally new to Studio Artist 3.5. As usual with programmes I have way to many ideas that I can't develop because I am not proficient yet. This might seem like a stupid question but I am having trouble with something that seems like it should be fairly simple. I have been messing around with Paint Action Sequences and applying them to movies. I have got the hang of that and I am starting to have fun but what I cant figure out it how to just fill the whole canvas with an even solid green in order to then paint over and key out in AE or FCP. What are the steps I need to take in order to add this as an action in the PAS? Thanks! Rick

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The first step to record in the PAS is: Set the background.
    Use the drop down menu, top right, to select colour memory 1 (or2) which
    has been set to green.

Colour memories are the four little colour squares on the left.
    (Set by option left clicking from colour in the main rectangle above.)

help.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13

Studio Artist is in Italy!

I was crawling the streets of Matera, Italy today and may have discovered where SA is hiding!  (see attached photo). Not meaning to make light of this great, sad mystery. But I just couldn't resist as I try to make sense of what's happening. Losing my connection to SA, Synthetik and John has been a great sadness... and if real, ends a monumental era in my creative life. love,~Victor   

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13