Basic Preset Editing Question

Hi Again,

Another newbee question. I'm looking at a Preset called Simple Head under Mosiaic. This is just an example, it could be any of them.

So I am trying to learn what, if anything I can/should edit and change in a particular preset.

If I Edit the preset I see 2 drop downs, psa seq context and generic. The context one has a lot of drop downs. 

1) Are these typically edited, or are they left alone? What parameters are typically adjusted?

2) Looking down at the Editor window, I see 3 actions that will run. Are these typically edited, or left alone?

3) Generally, do we normally edit these presets, or just use them as is in combination with other presets?

4) Are there any presets created by users that can be downloaded by others? Anything would be great, but I am looking to learn to make cool Mosaic presets.

Many thanks in advance,

Gary

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for all this help. I will keep working and learning. What an amazing program you guys have here! I wonder what your cooking up for SA 6? :-)

I'll see if I can take what you have offered here and try to cut down on my questions now. Thanks very much.

Gary

This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13