Tween Morph

Hello everybody. I started my studies using SA for morphing. First I wanted to realize a tween morph simply with two pictures. It seemed that everything works perfect, but when I finally go >> Action >> Generate Frames >> Run Layer Tween Morph >> Source Keyframes to generate a new movie stream SA is always crashing. Any idea? Momentarily I am running SA on a MacBook Pro with a 2.16 GHz and 3 GB RAM. So far I had no problems with SA in any function I used it. Thanks in advance. Frank

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You probably have bad movie compression preferences and need to reset them. Go to file : preferences : movie compression preferences dialog, then change all the settings, even if you just change them and then change them back, then quite studio artist. This should fix the problem the next time you run Studio Artist.
    • That was it! Thanks John.
This reply was deleted.

Is anybody making a copy of all the material in the Tutorials Forum

Since the Forum is going away in June, has anyone started to make a copy of all the stuff in the Tutorials forum?I've made copies of some of the tutorial material on the main site, but haven't looked at the Tutorial Forum yet.I'm going to continue copying as much as I can for my own personal use anyway, but if anyone else is doing it, or has already started doing it, please let me know.Maybe we can co-ordinate our efforts. ps can't ..... believe John, would let this happen without so much as a…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Thor Johnson Apr 13