quicktime in MSG.

I am trying to process some QT videos in MSG, I am unable to load them unless they have been processed first in SA. My movie comp settings are the same in both programmes = DV pal 25 fps. I am also seeing the first QT film i loaded, always in the top left source image box, even if i reboot etc. I am using an intel mac. OS 10.4.10 anyone know what to do?

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MSG Evolver saves a reference to the last source image or movie you worked with and reloads it the next time you run MSG Evolver.

If you open you source movie in quicktime player pro and then do a save as, do those movies work as sources? I ask because MSG Evolver expects the file type id to be set, and some mac programs don't do that anymore, so depending on where your original video is coming from, that could be the issue.
  • thank you john ,
    I will give it a go and let you know.
    interestingly my old G4 powerbook doesnt have a problem.
  • yes you are right, if the QT files are opened then 'save as' they work fine.
    with ref to the pic on start up its one that I used a few sessions ago thats why i am confused, although not a problem, it appears to be my new default pic no matter what I used in my last session.
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
0 Replies