Source Image Positioning

Is there a possibility to shift the source image to a specific area of the canvas like in PhotoShop where you can position every Layer itself or is the source image always centered in the canvas? Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of Studio Artist to add comments!

Join Studio Artist

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you can resize a layers source image from the layer commands drop down, then when you have done this click on operation popup on the left, and select canvas, then you can drag it around.
    hope this helps.
  • The source is always centered in a layer, but you can resize and reposition individual layers within the overall canvas as Mark mentioned.

You can manually load different source images as needed, or you can tie specific source images or movies to specific layers using layer source keyframes.
This reply was deleted.

This forum closing - my attempt to keep things going

Hi Guys,So I have setup a forum here:http://www.sawberry.com/bbs/It links to the archive stuff. Plus allows posting on the threads which mirror the threads here.In a few days this forum will close so this is my attempt to keep things archived and also allow the community to continue.The way it is setup makes it difficult to search but i'm working on that in the meantime. The basic is to preserve the knowledge from this site and search will come later just i have a day job also so I can only get…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Sejnicku 20 hours ago